Services in I am looking for work or training (73)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAdult Education Do you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available Older People's Day 2023 - Ageing Well Together SEND Employment View all related advice
- Smart Works ~ Reading branch opened in October 2015 At Smart Works Reading, we offer free high quality interview clothes once a woman has secured an interview and an hour of free interview coaching. We are also continuing to offer a new service – Career Coaching.…95London StreetReadingRG1 4SJ
- Online resource providing a full range of sensory products that provide genuine solutions for carers and teachers to support those wtih sensory needs.
- Get into work The Stronger Together partnership helps unemployed people aged 25 and over, and living in Reading or West Berkshire, who need support to get into work, start a business, or just move closer to either of these goals. Get support All of our…
- We're available Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm.Support to Work is an online and telephone support programme for disabled people in England and Wales who are applying for jobs. What you will get Dedicated employment advisers: You will get help from one of our specialist employment advisers with: employability skills like time…
- Provides support with British Sign Language, Sight Interpreting, and Employment Support. Our services include: British Sign Language interpreters Deafblind Communicator Guides Note takers (both Manual and Electronic) One to One support for Deaf and Deafblind people in the community Contact us for more information131-133 Cardiff RoadReadingRG1 8JF
- Trade Skills 4U specialises in high quality electrician training courses for everyone from beginners to experienced electricians. With a range of locations across the South East and the rest of the UK, we have state-of-the-art facilities and fully qualified teachers who have worked as electricians…
- Tuesday 11.00 - 12.00An online once a week session where young unemployed adults 20 - 30 can meet leaders and experts to get ideas, direction and inspiration.
- Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pmSignature British Sign Language courses Deaf Awareness Training General Advocacy Independent Mental Health Advocacy Employment Advice Information, Advice and Guidance10Denton RoadWokinghamBerkshireRG40 2DX
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe offer work based training for adults with learning difficulties or mental health difficulties in a safe, friendly environment. We offer training, work experience and volunteering in catering, horticulture, warehouse work & cleaning. Please view attached pdf for more details of work based training &…Greenshoots Manor FarmRotherfield PeppardHenley-on-ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- Services for Young People with SEND Ways into Work: a very hands-on service supporting young people with SEND into the workplace. They work with YP for several weeks, even months, and even after they have secured employment. Contact: email@example.com
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.