Services in Community Directory & Venues (435)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Community Wellbeing - Latest Updates October - November 2022 View all related advice
- Every 6 weeks (Wednesday)We are very pleased to be launching regular Dementia Friendly screenings at The Regal cinema in Henley-on-Thames Our Dementia Friendly Screenings aim to provide a fun and inclusive experience, enable people with dementia and their carers to attend the cinema in a safe and comfortable…2 Boroma WayHenley-on-ThamesRG9 2BZ
- Currently we run a Group on Fridays 10.30am - 1.30pm AND we'll be starting another one in the AutumnTherapeutic groups for people living with dementia, and their carers Focused on fun and stimulating activities We organise your ReadiBus transport so you can attend (some ReadiBus restrictions apply) Light lunch, freshly prepared on the premises, included in the price The 3 hours long group…WoodleyReading
- 10:00 amWalks suitable for people living with dementia and their carers. As we emerge from lockdown we are helping people get back outside and enjoy some exercise whilst meeting new people.119London StreetReadingBERKSHIRERG1 4QA
- Come and join the Denton Dancing and Social Club even if you can't dance! TEA DANCE Come and join us at Tilehurst Youth Centre - over the Triangle Co-op shop - on Friday afternoons 2pm - 4pm for sequence, line dancing and ballroom dancing. If you can't…23 The TriangleReadingRG30 4RN
- Local group providing Information, advice and support for people with diabetes plus social/fundraising events.St Andrews United Reformed ChurchCraven RoadReadingRG1 5LE
- Helping disabled people to get involved in sport
- Everyone is welcome, whatever impairment or disability, to get involved. We want to provide low cost golf days for people with impairments and disabilities. Our aim is to bring together all disabled golfers, irrespective of gender, age or ability and help them enjoy the great…
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Tuesdays 7.30pmOur aim is to keep folk dancing and music alive. Affiliated to - English Folk Dance & Song Society.Palmer Park AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG6 1DN
- The East Reading Safer Neighbourhood Forum is a voluntary group made up of local residents working with partner agencies (most notably Thames Valley Police and Reading Borough Council) that aims to act as a locally based problem solving group on community safety aand crime Meetings …Room L33 G01London RoadReadingRG1 5AQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.