Services in Community Directory & Venues (428)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- Musical theatre school offering singing, drama and jazz to children of 6yrs to 18yrs. Highly experienced teachers with west end credentials. No experience necessary.Victoria RoadMortimerBerkshireRG7 3RD
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- Various timesAlpacas are fantastic therapy pets and our boys are the best of the bunch! They are super friendly and will hand feed. We are offering sessions both public and private to get to know these beautiful animals,with optional walking experiences for those who are able.…Little park farmBeech hill roadMortimerBerksRG7 2AR
- 1st Tuesday of the month. 10:30am - 12 middayThis is a friendly, fun, and social environment for those affected by dementia and their carers. Based on the principles of music therapy, the stimulating sessions include vocal warm-ups and singing a wide variety of familiar and new songs.Kennet Valley Free ChurchCarters RiseCalcotReadingRG31 7YT
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- 7 - 9 pmThe Ark Trust Ltd is a charity that enhances the lives of people with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups, by means of access to and participation in the arts and new media. It runs various courses and activities throughout the year and is a UK Online…
- Thursday 10.00 am - 12.00 pmLearn to draw and paint in these guided sessions. All abilities welcome. Sessions are £10 each and include everything you need.110Amersham RoadReadingBerkshireRG4 5NA
- Thursday 11am- 12:15pmDo you enjoy arts and crafts activities? Would you like to learn but you're not sure where to start? Do you have lots of experience and talent that you enjoy sharing with others? Come along and try a new arts and crafts session- relaxed, friendly…2Norris RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 1NJ
- Wednesdays 10.00am to 12.00pmA craft programme for adults, including those with a carer We offer a variety of activities each week on a Wednesday morning 10am to 12pm £5.00 per session (adult participating)Wycliffe Baptist Church233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- Last Sunday of the monthSpecial Needs screenings at Vue Cinema Reading Last Sunday of the Month at 10.15am Tickets for the Film can be bought upstairs at the refreshment kiosk or online. • If you have a wheelchair, please arrive at 09.00am, as you will need to use the lift.•…The Oracle CentreReadingRG1 2AG
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.