We are an informal but growing group working to conserve bats and their habitats in Berkshire and South Buckinghamshire. Our main aims are to promote and further the conservation of bats and their habitats and to raise awareness of bats and their conservation status.RG
Services in Community Directory & Venues (424)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Archaeological field work is undertaken. Outings to archaeological sites arranged. A quarterly newsletter is produced and sent to all members.
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- Our Centre for Heritage and Family History can be found on the 2nd Floor, Reading Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQ. Opening hours: Monday 11 am-4pm Tuesday 10.30am-4pm and 6.45pm-9.00pm Saturday 10.30am-2.30pm Last Thursday of the month 10.30am-4pm FREE admission for everyone FREE of…Berkshire
- 2nd Tuesday of the month January to June and September to November, 7:30 pmA chance for plantaholics to get together to enjoy talks on hardy perennials in gardens, to gain tips on plant associations, propagation, cultivation, etc. We also have trips to interesting gardens and specialist nurseries.Church RoadEarleyREADINGBerkshireRG6 1EY
- Please check website for details (10 am - 1:30 pm)The Berkshire Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers is an enthusiastic group of approximately 60 members, ranging from beginners through to experienced. The aims of the Guild are: to encourage and maintain integrity and excellence of craftsmanship; to foster a sense of beauty of texture,…Parklaneoff Old Bath RoadRG10 9TR
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Berkshire Maestros, offers the highest quality musical education delivering instrumental and singing lessons in schools across the county and at music centres in Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Newbury and Windsor. Tuition covers all instrumental families; brass, guitar, keyboard, percussion, strings, woodwind and voice, across a wide…Stoneham Court100 Cockney HillTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EZ
- Events throughout the yearAims: to promote the art of organ playing; to encourage the public to appreciate organ music; to give help and advice to church organists and to enable all those interested to meet each other. Members receive periodic news letters. 'The Berkshire Organist' is published annually…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.