Services in Community Directory & Venues (429)
Refine these results
Related AdviceView all related advice
- We meet every Tuesday afternoon at Tyndale Baptist Church. Come along for lunch at 12:30 or just pop along for the meeting beginning at 2:15. There are a variety of guest speakers and we usually have time for hymns and prayers.Cressingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG2 7JE
- Contact us to book our hall for an event.Cressingham RoadREADINGBerkshireRG2 7JE
- Hot meal and tea, followed by speakers and singing every Tuesday: 12:30 - 2:30pm Tea & coffee and cake every Friday morning, come along for a chat - 10am -11:30am Brunch and late breakfast - 2nd Saturday of the month - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm.…2-4Cressingham RoadReadingRG2 7JE
- Occasionally available to outside users when not in use for University functions - book at least 12 months in advance.University of ReadingLondon RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 5AQ
- Every day Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30pm by callingCOVID-19 RESPONSE: Covid-19 Support Request Form #StayHomeSaveLives https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqaDgKAXBerWWzYNv3uUR3WQ5XXYBPyCpz-NVJfI0WQ1jXXw/viewform The national emergency situation caused by Covid-19 disproportionately affects minority communities and means that many people now require more support than normal. Community support partners Alliance for cohesion and racial equality (ACRE), Utulivu Women’s Group, Women with…35-39 London StreetLondon StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4PS
- We are a constituted association representing residents in the Great Knollys Street and George Street area to the west of Reading town centre. We are a completely independent non-profit organisation run by volunteers, helping to generate some community spirit in a small corner of Reading. We…
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
- Supported by volunteers and a mental health recovery worker from Compass. A gentle half hour walk around Palmer Park and a chance to talk if you want to. Fridays: 10.30-11.30.
- Morning and Evening sessionsWalking Rugby is for ex-players, injured players and non-players of all ages, abilities and gender. One game is four quarters, each lasting 5 minutes. Everyone is welcome, the games are relaxed and friendly with a competitive spirit! Sessions are held at Reading Rugby club, Sonning…Holme ParkSonning LaneBerkshireRG4 6ST
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.