Services in Community Directory & Venues (422)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Befriending Services - factsheet Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates October-November 2023 Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom View all related advice
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Berkshire Record Society is an educational charity set up to publish scholarly editions of important historical documents relating to the county and to promote research into the county's history. Members receive, in return for their subscription, a copy of each volume that the society publishes.…READINGBerkshire
- Monday evenings 7:30pm-9:30pm.Consort of recorders and contemporary instruments plus voices and percussion, covering music from early period to present day. The consort performs regularly in recitals.South Hill RoadEasthampsteadBracknellBerkshireRG12 7NS
- Every Thursday morning from 10:00 till 11:00This daytime venue hosts the Berkshire Tai Chi Chinese Exercise programme. This daytime class is designed especially for people who want to keep fit and healthy but don’t want anything too strenuous and don’t want to memorise lengthy sequences as they would have to in…Eversley RoadArborfield CrossArborfieldBerkshireRG2 9PQ
- Classes: Mondays, 19:00 - 20:00; Saturdays, 09:00- 10:00; 10:30 - 11:30Berkshire Tai Chi opened its new training centre in Earley in April 2014 and this is now its main centre for New Beginners Courses in traditional Chen style Tai Chi. It also holds classes there at Advanced level (Chen style). The main School was set up…Sutcliffe AvenueEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 7JN
- Berkshire Vision Children, Young People and Families – benefit from the support we provide, getting involved in activities adapted to meet each young person’s needs and having the opportunities to develop friendships with other visually impaired young people. Our activities are run throughout the year,…Berkshire VisionMidleton House, 5 Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
- Berkshire Stags Visually Impaired Cricket Club Established in 2010 and looking for new members, currently the team ranges from 14 years to over 70. Team members need to be eligible to be registered blind/ visually impaired, have membership of British Blind Sport and have a…5Erleigh RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LR
- The Berkshire Walkers is part of the Ramblers aimed at people in their 20s and 30s. We provide a mix of walks, mainly at the weekends, ranging from 4 to 15 miles. We also organise social events. See our website for information about upcoming walks,…N/A - various starting points for walks/socialsRG
- 3rd Thursday of the month 7:00pm -10:00pmThe aims of the Association are to promote an interest in and the development of the art of woodturning and associated disciplines. New members of all abilities are welcome. If you are interested in turning, please come to one of our meetings, or contact us.…Priestwood Court RoadBracknellRG42 1TU
- Thursdays 4pm - 4.30pmVisit website for more details on when courses will commence. Swim School Swim sessions for children with SEND. Rivermead have a lesson on a Monday at 6-6:30pm and Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.15pm Meadway have a session on a Thursday 4-4:30pm, which has a few spaces. The website…Meadway Sports CentreThe MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.