Social Group for people over 50 years of age to meet and socialise in the Lower Earley district. Also offer weekly keep fit sessions.RG6 7JN
Services in Social clubs and associations (109)
Refine these results
- Fornightly; 2nd and last Sunday of the monthA relaxed space where men can come and discuss issues concerning them, their family or community. Build friendships and community links Discuss topical issues affecting men including health and wellbeing Receive encouragement and support from other men Refreshments provided. Contact us at ACRE for more…Middle Building344 Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- Our aim is to assist elderly residents in the area to maintain their independence and quality of life. The Twyford Centre is open five days a week and services include: full day care facilities with home-cooked midday meals and entertainment, art and craft clubs, quizzes,…The Twyford CentrePolehampton CloseTwyfordRG10 9RP
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm.Age UK Berkshire information and advice telephone and email service is available 9am-4:30pm Monday to Friday with out of hours calls being picked up by the national call centre Age UK Berkshire is the the leading organisation providing servcies, support and information to anyone interested…Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- The Age-friendly places guide is a tool to support local dialogue in communities about the importance of age-friendly places and gives suggestions for how we can make our communities a great place to grow older. Age-friendly places are communities where age is not a barrier…Broad Street MallREADINGBerkshireRG1 7QE
- Tea, coffee and informal socialising for Over 50s The Pop In is held on Mondays excluding Bank Holidays Some weeks we will have external speakers, crafts and entertainment No need to book for the Monday Pop In, just turn up!Carey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- VariousJoin our STAR Clubs for a warm and chattingenvironment. - Stimulating activities focusing on the individual's wellbeing.- Therapeutic approach to the delivery of each session.- Active games that support social interaction.- Respite for families and carers. £13 per session. Please call us to register.Transport may…
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- Meetings are not open to the publicThe Barbados and Friends Association (Reading) also known as BAFA, is a local charity run by a committee of dedicated volunteers of Barbadian descent and friends. Our aim is to unite Barbadians and people of the community in friendship.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.