Services in I want to stay healthy and well (255)
Refine these results
Related Advice10 health benefits of stopping smoking Addiction - information page from the NHS Adjusting to disability Alzheimer's disease View all related advice
- If you are 50+ and would like to learn the basics of yoga, please join us for a yoga session for beginners. We will cover the basic movements alongside breathing exercises and meditation. Everyone is welcome to give it a go.118BOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- ACAS (Advisory, Conciliary and Arbitration Service) provides guidance for employers supporting someone managing bereavement in the workplace.
- Adfam is the only national umbrella organisation working specifically with and for families affected by drugs and alcohol. Our final goal is that no family member in need of support should go without it. As well as providing support materials and training specifically for families…
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.119 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4QA
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 RESPONSE: Out & About and Social Prescribing Last updated: 27/01/2022 Getting Out & About is a short-term service to help older people in Reading to discover new pastimes, rekindle old hobbies and find new friends in your local community. Our service is for older people living…
- Incontinence Advisors in conjunction with Age UK strive to provide unbeatable prices on a large range of incontinence products, available for next day delivery, and an unparalleled level of service to all of our incontinence customers. We supply a wide range of washable and disposable…
- Please contact us for details of the sessions we are runningWe are re-opening the service. If you need an appointment please call our office. Last updated: 20/09/2020 Toenail cutting service for people over 50 years old, who live in the Greater Reading area. For full details please contact our office.Walford HallCarey StreetReadingRG1 7JS
- Our befriending service is continuing. We are in contact with all our befriending clients over the phone and we are reintroducing home visits where appropriate. We are also putting in regular calls to all our usual social clubs clients plus others who have identified as wanting to be…
- Offering support to all UK armed forces and national service veterans born before 1st January 1950. We also offer support to the carers and relatives of veterans. We offer support to help with a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, loneliness, bereavement or anything that…
- Open Monday to Thursday 9am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Alana House is an award winning innovative women's community project run by Parents and Children Together (PACT) charity that uses a holistic approach to support vulnerable women with complex needs, including ex offenders and those at risk of offending. Alana House won the Howard league for…2 Southern CourtSouth StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4QS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.