This website provides a searchable directory of accredited counsellors and therapists. The helpline does not provide emotional support but can assist in finding a local counsellor.
Services in I want to stay healthy and well (242)
Refine these results
Related Advice10 health benefits of stopping smoking Addiction - information page from the NHS Adjusting to disability Alzheimer's disease View all related advice
- The British Red Cross Community Connectors service provides up to 12 weeks of person-centre support to someone experiencing loneliness or social isolation. The focus is on helping each person to connect to their community, by building their confidence and sense of identity and purpose. Support…
- Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire West ICB What is the Integrated Care System? (This replaces Berkshire NHS Continuing Healthcare) Integrated care is about giving people the support they need, joined up across local councils, the NHS, and other partners. Health and care organisations – clinical commissioning groups, hospitals…Jubilee HouseJohn Smith DriveOxford Business Park South,OxfordOX4 2LH
- (formerly Berkshire Women's Aid) Offers support to victims of domestic violence, targeted at men and women. Visit website for more information. Helpline open 9am - 5pm weekdays, and 24 hour help is also available in emergencies on this number. BWA is free to call from…
- Mondays 6pm children, 7:00pm adults / Saturdays 10am children, 11am adultsTae Kwon Do - learn to protect and defend yourself, improve your fitness, stamina, strength, confidence, co-ordination and flexibility.Mole RoadSindleshamWokinghamRG41 5DX
- We are a charity dedicated to preventing male suicide, the single biggest killer of men under the age of 45 in the UK. We offer support to men of any age. We support those bereaved by suicide. Thames Valley CALMzone was launched in 2015.
- Our canine partners provide practical day to day assistance for people with physical disabilities with tasks that may be difficult to perform. They also provide increased confidence, independence and social interaction. A canine partner assists with everyday tasks which are difficult, painful or impossible for…
- Sport and physical activitiesBath RoadKnowl HillReadingRG10 9XA
- Wednesday 10.00am-11.00amThese classes are specifically designed for the seniors and less able members of our community. If you are committed to moving and staying strong then this is the yoga class for you. Along with the specially design yoga asanas, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques, also included…Amners FarmAmners Farm RoadBurghfieldReadingBerkshireRG30 3UE
- Saturday 11am to 12:15 pmChair Yoga can be incredibly beneficial for everyone including seniors, office workers or those who sit long periods of time, anyone who would like to try yoga in gentle way and anyone with mobility issues. Breathing exercises (Pranayam) help us to deal with anxiety and…ReadingBerkshire
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.