Services in I am looking for work or training (73)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAdult Education Do you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available Older People's Day 2023 - Ageing Well Together SEND Employment View all related advice
- A group which advertises job vacancies which are Deaf related. Deaf UK JobsFor more information on the group, how to post and other FAQs, go here: http://www.alisonbryan.com/dukj/
- Empowers deaf people by offering access to new and innovative technologies.
- Rolling dates availableJoin us for two hours twice a week for 4 weeks or once a week for six weeks, working on real-life charity projects to give you the digital & work ready skills to be in demand. Combined with digital learning the course is designed to…1st Floor, 20 Tudor RoadReadingBerksRG1 1DU
- An online resource offering around 300 easy-to-use and free guides about using computers, the internet and other forms of technology. They range from computer basics such as how to use a mouse and a keyboard to social networking, emailing and Skype and using tablets and…
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EXCEPT Wednesdays, 10am to 5pmHelps disabled people to find or retain work. Contact for "Access To Work" which provides funding to employers for equipment and/or adaptations to enable a disabled person to be employed. Access to Work GrantsAdelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 1HD
- Practical solutions supporting disabled adults, children & older people. Disabled living, organiser of the Kidz Exhibitions, is a charity providing impartial information and advice for disabled adults, children, older people, their families and the professionals who work with them. Visit our Supplier's Directory for more…
- An Access to Work grant helps pay for practical support beyond those covered by an employer’s responsibility for reasonable adjustments to overcome barriers you face due to your disability or physical or mental or hidden health condition to help you stay in work or start…Adelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingRG1 1HD
- Earley CResCent Resource Centre Our Mission: We are a Community Resource Centre, designed to meet the needs of voluntary and community organisations and local people. CResCent is a welcoming voluntary organisation, which provides access to high quality facilities including: Training, Information / Helpdesk, Room Hire and…Warbler DriveEarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 4HB
- Elevate are an impartial team within Brighter Futures for Children who are wholly owned and independent services that operate on behalf of Reading Borough Council. For most young people, the world beyond school or college is becoming increasingly an unknown and varied map. The future…20Tudor RoadReadingRG1 1NH
- 1pm-3pmThe Salvation Army provide support with employability skills to help people become job-ready, to get a job and to stay in work. We help people through their journey by offering a listening ear and supporting people with complex needs where possible. It's a relaxed and friendly…Anstey RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7JR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.