Evenbreak, a not-for-profit social enterprise, was formed to achieve three aims: To help inclusive employers attract more talented disabled people; To help disabled jobseekers find work with employers who will value their skills; To promote the business benefits of employing disabled people. With Evenbreak, inclusive…76Celandine CloseKingswinfordDY6 9TN
Services in I am looking for work or training (71)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAdult Education Do you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available SEND Employment Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- A fully illustrated Microsoft Excel tutorial + 300 examples. Covering every aspect of Microsoft Excel. All of the tutorials are easy to follow and 100% free.
- Part of the Get Online Reading project, check website for more details. Telephone support available, number below. Monthly sessions at Whitley Wood Community Centre, Swallowfield Drive, Reading RG2 8UH on the last Tuesday of the month and the 3rd Wednesday 10:00-11:30. Just call in with your…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
- Graft Thames Valley is a small but dynamic charity that aims to eradicate barriers to employment for disabled or disadvantaged people struggling to find a job. Our individualised training and "end-to-end" support will create a programme designed entirely around your own needs and ability. Our…84Queens RoadReadingRG1 4BW
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pmWe provide a safe environment where adults who have learning or physical disabilities, or poor mental health, may learn social and practical skills for independent living and take part in training in the form of horticultural therapy. Please see attached pdf for more information on…Manor FarmRotherfieldPeppard CommonHenley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 5LA
- Henley College provide specialist courses for adults with learning disabilities.Henley on ThamesOxfordshireRG9 1UH
- Supports people with severe mental health difficulties to get into paid employment. It involves intensive, individual support, a rapid job search followed by placement in paid employment, and time-unlimited in-work support for both the employee and the employer. Criteria: - For anyone 18+ - You…
- To help keep customers and colleagues as safe as possible we can continue providing safe, essential services for those who need to come into the jobcentre and who are unable to interact with us on the phone or digitally. The opening hours of our phone…Adelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingRG1 1HD
- An online resource to help you find public sector job opportunities in local government, charity, education, housing etc....
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.