A comprehensive service for all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
Services in Finding work (36)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDo you know anyone that needs help to get online? Free drop-in sessions available SEND Employment Supported learning, training and working Working and caring
- We provide places to live for people with learning disabilities or mental health problems. We also provide support for people so they can live their lives the way they want. And we give employment advice for people with disabilities who want to get into work.…1 Cygnet CourtHigh StreetWitneyOX28 6HT
- Every Thursday at New Directions CollegeAn Employment Adviser is at New Directions College every Thursday to provide advice and support with finding and applying for jobs. Book on line www.adviza.org or call 0118 937 2204South Reading Centre330 Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8DH
- This free course for adults on the autism spectrum, aged 16 or over, helps to develop social communication skills and understanding. Developed by members of our team, the course is run for small groups, in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Topics covered during the course include: Why…
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am-4pm.Branching Up is a Day Service providing work experience placements for adults with learning disabilities. Service Users have an opportunity to work as part of a team, learn new skills and experience work-related tasks in a structured, rewarding community environment.Jefferson CloseEmmer GreenReadingBerkshireRG4 8US
- Supporting people into work and Training. We created this unique social enterprise in 1977. Since then, we have helped more than 800 people build skills and self confidence by providing purpose, meaning and structure in their lives. Many of them have moved on to open…41Braywick RoadMaidenheadSL6 1DX
- Free course covering areas such as finding your strengths, CVs, covering letters and interviews. Friendly practical support to help you step confidently into employment. This course is now available online using Zoom, course access details along with relevant materials will be emailed to you prior…
- CoursesOnline is a comparison website through which individuals and organisations can find the training courses that are most suitable for their needs. These courses cover all sorts of industries and subjects and are provided by universities and other accredited providers from across the UK. The…5th Floor, 60CheapsideLondonEC2V 6AX
- A group which advertises job vacancies which are Deaf related. Deaf UK JobsFor more information on the group, how to post and other FAQs, go here: http://www.alisonbryan.com/dukj/
- Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm EXCEPT Wednesdays, 10am to 5pmHelps disabled people to find or retain work. Contact for "Access To Work" which provides funding to employers for equipment and/or adaptations to enable a disabled person to be employed. Access to Work GrantsAdelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 1HD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.