Services in employment advice (11)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSEND Employment
- A comprehensive service for all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.
- Every Thursday at New Directions CollegeAn Employment Adviser is at New Directions College every Thursday to provide advice and support with finding and applying for jobs. Book on line www.adviza.org or call 0118 937 2204South Reading Centre330 Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8DH
- This free course for adults on the autism spectrum, aged 16 or over, helps to develop social communication skills and understanding. Developed by members of our team, the course is run for small groups, in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Topics covered during the course include: Why…
- Free course covering areas such as finding your strengths, CVs, covering letters and interviews. Friendly practical support to help you step confidently into employment. This course is now available online using Zoom, course access details along with relevant materials will be emailed to you prior…
- Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
- To help keep customers and colleagues as safe as possible we can continue providing safe, essential services for those who need to come into the jobcentre and who are unable to interact with us on the phone or digitally. The opening hours of our phone…Adelphi HouseFriar StreetReadingRG1 1HD
- If you are 25+ and not in work then our fully funded Stronger Together programme could be for you. New Directions can offer you tailored support to help with your journey into work. We can help you: Understand the job market and how to apply…South Reading Centre330 Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8DH
- Smart Works ~ Reading branch opened in October 2015 At Smart Works Reading, we offer free high quality interview clothes once a woman has secured an interview and an hour of free interview coaching. We are also continuing to offer a new service – Career Coaching.…95London StreetReadingRG1 4SJ
- Tuesday 11.00 - 12.00An online once a week session where young unemployed adults 20 - 30 can meet leaders and experts to get ideas, direction and inspiration.
- Services for Young People with SEND Ways into Work: a very hands-on service supporting young people with SEND into the workplace. They work with YP for several weeks, even months, and even after they have secured employment. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.