Incontinence Advisors in conjunction with Age UK strive to provide unbeatable prices on a large range of incontinence products, available for next day delivery, and an unparalleled level of service to all of our incontinence customers. We supply a wide range of washable and disposable…
Services in Health advice services (6)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAlzheimer's disease Free health checks for over 14s with a learning disability Health Services (NHS) in Reading Help from your GP View all related advice
- The Autism Trust is open Wednesday to Friday from 9.30am until 3.30pm, throughout the year.The Autism Trust provides an ASD friendly, real working environment, fostering independence and building work skills for individuals aged 16 years and older, with autism. This can be achieved through work experience or where applicable participation in the ASDAN Employability programme.12a - 18aPrincess WayCamberleySurreyGU15 3SP
- We provide mental health assessments and ongoing care for you if you have dementia or other mental health conditions such as depression, psychosis and severe anxiety. We also work with people of any age who suffer from dementia. If you have spent time in hospital…Prospect Park HospitalHoney End LaneReadingRG30 4EJ
- Today more than 4 million people are faced with incontinence in the UK. Whether active, dependant or independant, we recognise that having the correct solutions to manage bladder and bowel weaknesses is essential. At Incontinence Living we stock a comprehensive range of products for you…
- Information on private practicing Occupational Therapists in your area.
- A fund raising charity set up to provide and support hospice care in Berkshire. The charity exists to fundraise locally to pay for many services, staff and equipment otherwise not available. Volunteering opportunities include gardening, driving, meet and greet, help patients 24/7 and fundraising activities.…22 Liebenrood RoadReadingRG30 2DX
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.