Registered residential and nursing care homes in Berkshire
Services in I need information about housing options and care homes (86)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAdult Care & Support Services - information page Choosing a care home Different types of care home Dignity in Care Charter View all related advice
- Mon-FridayBetter Life Production Company is a small, value-driven and inclusive organisation committed to investing high quality supported living accommodation and bespoken therapeutic support for individuals with complex learning disabilities, high support needs and behaviour that challenges. This specialist service focusses on supporting individuals to live…
- Bettercaring is a directory of nursing and care homes for older people, including care and nursing homes across the country.
- We are a residential care home providing services to people who require nursing or personal care, who have a mental health condition and for adults over 65.2-4College RoadReadingRG6 1QD
- Life in a BUPA care home is as unique as our residents. At BUPA our focus is health, not shareholders. We provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible whole supporting a range of care needs. Our approach is…
- Search for care homes across the UK
- 24 hour servicesOnestep CareTechprovides live in support, outreach or full twenty four hour support to individuals living in their own homes. We can also support individuals to find accomadation and provide the support to maintain their tenancies. Our staff are trained and experianced in supporting individuals who…42 Hollow LaneShinfieldReading RG2 9BT
- Carisbrooke is registered for five adults with severe learning disabilities and associated complex needs. It is ideally situated near local shops and just five minutes away from Caversham village and Reading town centre. The home has five fully en-suite bedrooms, (three on the ground floor and three…341Peppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8XG
- Oak Tree House in Tilehurst is an Extra Care Housing Scheme run by Catalyst. The scheme offers 24hr on-site support and community alarm service, and facilities include lift, lounge, dining room, hairdressing salon. The 24hr onsite care to residents at Oak Tree House is provided…10 Spey RoadTilehurstRG30 4DZ
- About Cedar Court Cedar Court is a Reading Borough Council owned extra care sheltered housing scheme comprising of 40, 1 and 2 bedroom flats. Situated just off of the Basingstoke Road and a 5 minute drive from the Oracle Shopping Centre. Cedar Court offers the…30Whitley RiseReadingRG2 0NS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.