Action - Help - Advice Carers Trust believes in a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives. Support for young carers and young adult…32-36Loman Street,LondonSE1 0EH
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (50)
Refine these results
Related Advice'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking Accessible holidays and days out Addiction - information page from the NHS View all related advice
- You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333 Current opening times are: Monday 9.30am-7pm Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm Wednesday 1pm - 5pm Thursday 9.30am - 7pm Friday 9.30am - 5pm First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in…127Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UU
- Tuesdays during term time: 7.30-9.30pmOrchestral instrument players (no auditions) are very welcome; our main aim is enjoyment in playing good music which is selected by the members themselves. We aim to present at least two concerts per year, Christmas and May or June. Affiliated to - Chiltern Edge Community…Reades LaneSonning CommonREADINGBerkshireRG4 9LN
- We are based in Christchurch Meadows, Wolsey Road, Reading, Berkshire. We have 4 Hard Courts that are open all year round utilising a state-of-the art court booking and gate access system. There are two ways, that you and your family can come and play tennis here at…George StreetReadingRG1 8QT
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- University Term Time: open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm. University Vacation Time: open from Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pmThe Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, owned by the University of Reading and an integral part of the Department of Classics, is recognised as the fourth largest collection of Greek ceramics in Britain. The collection primarily consists of material from the Greek and Greco-Roman civilisations…Department Of Classics, University Of Reading, WhiteknightsReadingBerkshireRG6 6AA
- Elevate are an impartial team within Brighter Futures for Children who are wholly owned and independent services that operate on behalf of Reading Borough Council. For most young people, the world beyond school or college is becoming increasingly an unknown and varied map. The future…20Tudor RoadReadingRG1 1NH
- Evenbreak, a not-for-profit social enterprise, was formed to achieve three aims: To help inclusive employers attract more talented disabled people; To help disabled jobseekers find work with employers who will value their skills; To promote the business benefits of employing disabled people. With Evenbreak, inclusive…76Celandine CloseKingswinfordDY6 9TN
- Mon - Fri, limited on SatFarmBuddies, a Not For Profit Social Enterprise, acts as a Community Connector arranging for accompanied individuals or small groups with any additional need, aged 9-90, to visit a farm in their local area one day a week to do a variety of regular farm jobs…TreetopsLongmoor RoadGreathamLissHampshireGU33 6AW
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.