Services in Community Directory & Venues (430)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Befriending Services - factsheet Community Wellbeing - Latest Updates January/February 2023 GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- We are an informal but growing group working to conserve bats and their habitats in Berkshire and South Buckinghamshire. Our main aims are to promote and further the conservation of bats and their habitats and to raise awareness of bats and their conservation status.RG
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Archaeological field work is undertaken. Outings to archaeological sites arranged. A quarterly newsletter is produced and sent to all members.
- Please contact us for detailsVisit us if you are interested in beads and beadwork, learning beadwork, techniques and meeting other beadworkers.
- Third Monday of each month. 2pm-4pmWe are an informal group of people living with dementia that get together to discuss issues that are important to us. This can include commenting on research, our enviroments, hearing about other organisations. We have opportunities to feed into wider issues that may effect people…118 London StreetCalcotReadingBerkshireRG1 4SJ
- Our Centre for Heritage and Family History can be found on the 2nd Floor, Reading Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading RG1 3BQ. Opening hours: Monday 11 am-4pm Tuesday 10.30am-4pm and 6.45pm-9.00pm Saturday 10.30am-2.30pm Last Thursday of the month 10.30am-4pm FREE admission for everyone FREE of…Berkshire
- 2nd Tuesday of the month January to June and September to November, 7:30 pmA chance for plantaholics to get together to enjoy talks on hardy perennials in gardens, to gain tips on plant associations, propagation, cultivation, etc. We also have trips to interesting gardens and specialist nurseries.Church RoadEarleyREADINGBerkshireRG6 1EY
- Please check website for details (10 am - 1:30 pm)The Berkshire Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers is an enthusiastic group of approximately 60 members, ranging from beginners through to experienced. The aims of the Guild are: to encourage and maintain integrity and excellence of craftsmanship; to foster a sense of beauty of texture,…Parklaneoff Old Bath RoadRG10 9TR
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.RH12 4QD
- First Thursdays each month - 7:30 pmThis club is for machine knitters of varied experience. Speakers visit the club several times during the year and help from members is always available if required.Woodford PavilionWoodford ParkHaddon DriveWoodleyREADINGRG5 4LY
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.