Services in I look after someone (carer) (7)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAlzheimer's disease Benefits for Carers (Carer's Allowance) Bereavement Support Berkshire Hidden Carers - freephone support line for unpaid carers View all related advice
- The ACRE Family Support Team (formerly Alafia) Supporting black and minority ethnic families with a child (0-25) with additional needs or disabilities. Alafia works in partnership with local statutory, voluntary and community organisations to facilitate access to services by BME families in Reading. We offer…Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
Camp Mohawk is primarily open in school holidays, but some family and respite sessions are provided at weekends and after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
- Action - Help - Advice Carers Trust believes in a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives. Support for young carers and young adult…32-36Loman Street,LondonSE1 0EH
- Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm (Sessions)No5 is Reading's young person's counselling and mental health support service for anyone between the ages of 11-25. They have been delivering free, professional, confidential counselling, outreach and mental health support to young people who live, work or study in the ‘RG’ postcode area since…101Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UD
- Cygnets is a competitive swimming club for people with learning disabilities. They compete in regional, national and international competitions. Joining the Club: Membership of the Club is open to swimmers with a learning disability from the age of 7 years, who are capable of swimming…Richfield AvenueReadingRG1 8EQ
- Alternate Tuesdays 7.15pm-9.15pmGateway Club Activities are decided on by the individuals who attend, via the Gateway Committee; they include indoor activities like cooking, movie nights, art and craft, indoor sports, Wii games as well as activities within the community like pub nights, climbing, bowling and rounders in…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- Young Carers’ Youth Clubs Clubs are available for the following age groups. Young Carers Groups Junior sessions for 5-9 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Inters sessions for 9-13 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Seniors group for 13-18…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.