Refine these results
Related Advice'Cystic fibrosis won't stop me singing' 'Diabetes and me' 'Going dry for a month boosted my health' 'Hearing aids make life better' View all related advice
- ChildminderI am an Ofsted registered childminder. I provide a home from home experience for children in my care. I live in a Victorian terrace in the Newtown area of East Reading with my husband, four year old son and two cats. My setting has the…ReadingRG1
- AnDY is a specialist clinic for the treatment of anxiety and / or depression in children and young people in the Berkshire area. "We offer assessments, treatment and research to children and young people who are experiencing difficulties with anxiety and/or depression. We will first offer you…School of Psychology and Clinical Language SciencesHarry Pitt BuildingUniversity of Reading, Earley GateReadingRG6 7BE
- Helpline/ Text Service/ webchat Monday to Friday 9.30am - 5.30pmThe charity offers support, advice and information on a range of anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression conditions. Helpline / text service /web-chat Information on anxiety and self-help resources.447Chester RoadManchesterM16 9HA
- APDO Association of Professional Declutterers & Organisers APDO, the UK’s membership association for decluttering and organising professionals, sets standards, provides professional development and supports the growth of the industry. Do you need guidance or support to organise your home, your office or your life? Are…Four WindsWelsh RoadBaldertonChesterCH4 9LF
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
- We provide personal care services in your own home. Services offered to clients with the following health conditions: Dementia Learning disabilities Physical disabilities Sensory impairments Caring for adults under 65 yrs Caring for adults over 65 yrsSuite 462 Portman RoadReadingRG30 1EA
- APO has launched a new fan club for 5 – 15 year olds, called APO Young. APO Young is free to join and open to children aged 5-15 years old. Members will get a free goody bag including a membership badge, regular newsletters and invitations…
- Out of School CareAfter School Club £11.00 per sesion per child for children walked to the club , discount available for siblings. Willing to offer a take home service based on numbers and distance - please discuss. Age range 4 to 12 years. This setting has signed up…Mapp Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- Holiday SchemeContact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Children must bring packed lunch. Advance booking recommended. Age range 4 to 12 years. Open all half term and school holidays except Christmas, however we will re-consider for December 2023; and the decision will be based on demand. If you are…ReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.