The Abbey School is an independent Girls Day School The Abbey Junior School has published their Local Offer providing information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)30Christchurch RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 7AR
Refine these results
Related AdviceDirect Payments - Employing a personal assistant for your child using Direct Payments - a guide for parents and carers (BFfC) Disability Access Fund (DAF) Disability Benefits Disabled Children & Young Peoples Register and Care Passport View all related advice
- Contact provider for times, visit website for information on contacts for the various teams. Junor teams from U6.Abbey Rugby Football ClubPeppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingBerkshireRG4 8XA
- The Abbey School is an independent Girls Day School (SatNav use RG1 5DU)Kendrick RoadReadingRG1 5DZ
- Abbeycrest Nursing Home in Sonning Common, is a thriving village community, situated in the beautiful South Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Chiltern Hills. We provide first-class residential, nursing and dementia care and have all the amenities for a modern lifestyle. You’ll find great…Essex WayKennylands RoadSonning CommonReadingBerkshireRG4 9RG
- Day nurseryAbbeymore Day Nursery is a 112 place nursery with an excellent reputation for providing the highest quality early care and education for babies and children from 3 months to 5 years. Our nursery operates from a beautiful converted Victorian house, spread over two floors, with…ReadingBerkshireRG6 1LP
- Daytime & Weekend course times 9.30am to 4pm, evenings 7pm to 10pmABC Medical Services (Reading) Ltd was established in 1998; we have a fully equipped Medical Training Centre based in Reading from which we run a yearly programme of courses including Paediatric First Aid, First Aid At Work, Health Care Training, Moving and Handling, Risk Assessment, Health…St. Peters Church HallChurch RoadEarleyReadingRG6 1EY
- During school day, term time only Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- Contact us anytime of the day, 365 days.At Abicare, we pride ourselves in offering a first class service, assisting our clients to achieve better independence in their own home. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission and our carers are all fully trained with enhanced DBS checks. Offering both private and…
- Advice and information service for people who have disabilities and want to use their computers more effectively.
- Monday - Saturday 9am - 5:30pmAbleworld are the largest Mobility and Stairlift Retailer in the UK. We employ experienced care and mobility professionals so you get the right advice and support for any mobility aid you may require. Our team are helpful and friendly, on hand Monday to Saturday 9am…221 Shinfield RoadReadingRG2 8HA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.