Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (29)
Refine these results
Related AdviceCarers grants, discounts and offers Caring in Reading Information Choosing a care home Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates September/October 2023 View all related advice
- The ACRE Family Support Team (formerly Alafia) Supporting black and minority ethnic families with a child (0-25) with additional needs or disabilities. Alafia works in partnership with local statutory, voluntary and community organisations to facilitate access to services by BME families in Reading. We offer…Middle Building344 Oxford Road Community CentreReadingBerkshireRG30 1AF
- Autism Berkshire was set up in 1990 by parents of children with autism, autism-related problems and challenging behaviours. We now have more than 300 members, including individuals, families and professionals. The main aims of the charity are to provide a comprehensive advice and information service for…40Caversham RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7EB
- Action - Help - Advice Carers Trust believes in a world where the role and contribution of unpaid carers is recognised and they have access to the quality support and services they need to live their own lives. Support for young carers and young adult…32-36Loman Street,LondonSE1 0EH
- You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333 Current opening times are: Monday 9.30am-7pm Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm Wednesday 1pm - 5pm Thursday 9.30am - 7pm Friday 9.30am - 5pm First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in…127Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UU
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Elevate are an impartial team within Brighter Futures for Children who are wholly owned and independent services that operate on behalf of Reading Borough Council. For most young people, the world beyond school or college is becoming increasingly an unknown and varied map. The future…20Tudor RoadReadingRG1 1NH
- Evenbreak, a not-for-profit social enterprise, was formed to achieve three aims: To help inclusive employers attract more talented disabled people; To help disabled jobseekers find work with employers who will value their skills; To promote the business benefits of employing disabled people. With Evenbreak, inclusive…76Celandine CloseKingswinfordDY6 9TN
- Mon - Fri, limited on SatFarmBuddies, a Not For Profit Social Enterprise, acts as a Community Connector arranging for accompanied individuals or small groups with any additional need, aged 9-90, to visit a farm in their local area one day a week to do a variety of regular farm jobs…TreetopsLongmoor RoadGreathamLissHampshireGU33 6AW
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
- Contact us Monday-Friday 9am-5pmHealthwatch Reading is your local health and social care champion. If you use GPs and hospitals, dentists, pharmacies, care homes or other health and social care services in your area, we want to hear about your experiences, good and bad. We are independent of the NHS…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.