ReachOut (LGBTQ+) Club Age 13-18 year old only. The club is held every Wednesday, in a town-centre location, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm, and provides a safe space for young people to come along, participate in fun activities and events, and meet other young people in…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
Services in Family Information Services (71)
Refine these results
Related AdviceCarers grants, discounts and offers Child Development Child Exploitation and Missing Children Child Travel Project - for students with SEND View all related advice
- Alternate Tuesdays 7.15pm-9.15pmGateway Club Activities are decided on by the individuals who attend, via the Gateway Committee; they include indoor activities like cooking, movie nights, art and craft, indoor sports, Wii games as well as activities within the community like pub nights, climbing, bowling and rounders in…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- Young Carers Get-Together for brothers and sisters of children with a learning disability or autism aged 8 – 16 (Formerly Siblings Club) New members are welcome to join our Young Carers Get-Togethers, which run during the school holidays. This group meets about six times a…21 Alexandra RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5PE
- Reading Voluntary Action exists to promote and support the individuals and groups who make up our diverse voluntary and community sector. We work to: Encourage volunteering and social action Support the voluntary sector to grow and thrive Connect communities in Reading Improve the lives…3rd Floor Reading Central LibraryAbbey SquareReadingRG1 3BQ
- The Centre is a place where women who have experienced FGM can access support and where necessary, onward referral to services. There will be support from local communities, local experts on the subject of FGM as well as Specialist Obs/Gynae Registrar providing clinical advice and…344Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1AF
- SAFE! Support for Young People Affected by Crime (“SAFE!”). There are two main projects Young Victim Service supports young people who are dealing with the effects of crime. We have a number of workers, who can meet with young people face to face or online…
- Monday to Friday (9.30am - 4.30pm) - telephone serviceThe Florey and Contraception Services offer the full range of sexual health services including testing for and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and contraception. Please book appointments for sexual health and contraception via our online hub: Lilie Hub . Appointments are released at 8am daily. Booking…Florey Unit21A Craven RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 5LE
- Anxious, Worried, Stressed? Get help 24/7 from crisis support volunteers. SHOUT is the UK's 24/7 text messaging service, free on major network providers. This is a helpline for anyone in crisis, anywhere anytime if you are struggling to cope.
- Smart Works ~ Reading branch opened in October 2015 At Smart Works Reading, we offer free high quality interview clothes once a woman has secured an interview and an hour of free interview coaching. We are also continuing to offer a new service – Career Coaching.…95London StreetReadingRG1 4SJ
- Source is Reading’s Young People’s Drug & Alcohol service. We work with young people under 18 years old or up to 25 if they have learning difficulties. Service offers: Confidential assessments of young person’s drug/alcohol use including NPS (formerly legal highs) Links to substitute prescribing…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.