Community Alcohol Partnerships (CAP) bring together local retailers & licensees, trading standards, police, health services, education providers and other local stakeholders to tackle the problem of underage drinking. Reading CAP helps develop a culture where both adults and young people drink responsibly; ensuring both understand safe consumption limits…Level 1, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
Refine these results
Related AdviceChildcare Childcare - Frequently Asked Questions Childcare Contracts and Complaints Childcare Costs View all related advice
- Open Monday to SaturdayI am a Life Coach (LCH DIP) and an Accredited Master Coach with The International Authority For Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M). I work specifically with young people who want to increase their confidence and self-esteem. I have experience in dealing with weight and lifestyle…87Paddick DriveLower EarleyReadingBerkshireRG6 4HF
- Key Stage 5 (Post 16) offers a college setting with smaller class sizes which may appeal to students who find larger settings difficult to access. Typically, students who do well with us are those who have a clear pathway in mind but are not yet…Cranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TS
- Lines open 7 days a week 9am-10pmCry-Sis offers support for families with excessively crying, sleepless and demanding babies. Visit website for useful advice or contact helpline on number below.BM Cry-SisLondonWC1N 3XX
- Advice and support for children, young people and their families, both facing and following a bereavement. Information and advice for Teachers, GP’s, Social Workers, Health Visitors, Nurses and other professionals working with children. We aim to provide a flexible package of support including: • One…Daisys DreamP O Box 4738TwyfordReadingBerkshireRG10 9GT
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Elevate are an impartial team within Brighter Futures for Children who are wholly owned and independent services that operate on behalf of Reading Borough Council. For most young people, the world beyond school or college is becoming increasingly an unknown and varied map. The future…20Tudor RoadReadingRG1 1NH
- Evenbreak, a not-for-profit social enterprise, was formed to achieve three aims: To help inclusive employers attract more talented disabled people; To help disabled jobseekers find work with employers who will value their skills; To promote the business benefits of employing disabled people. With Evenbreak, inclusive…76Celandine CloseKingswinfordDY6 9TN
- Mon - Fri, limited on SatFarmBuddies, a Not For Profit Social Enterprise, acts as a Community Connector arranging for accompanied individuals or small groups with any additional need, aged 9-90, to visit a farm in their local area one day a week to do a variety of regular farm jobs…TreetopsLongmoor RoadGreathamLissHampshireGU33 6AW
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.