Services in Community Events (406)
Refine these results
Related AdviceNeighbourhood services for older people Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Accessible holidays and days out View all related advice
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- First Thursdays each month - 7:30 pmThis club is for machine knitters of varied experience. Speakers visit the club several times during the year and help from members is always available if required.Woodford PavilionWoodford ParkHaddon DriveWoodleyREADINGRG5 4LY
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 4pm; Saturday 9.30am to 2pmA family friendly cafe in West Reading with affordable food & drink and a free play area.YMCA Reading34 Parkside RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2DD
- Sundays-10:30-Church, Service & Sunday School, Wed-7:45 (exc 1st Wed of month when it is at 1pm), Testimony MeetingChristian Bookshop and Church focused on spirituality and healing52-54Kings RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 3AA
- Get Berkshire Active is a charity with a social purpose to transform lives through Sport and Physical Activity. Funded nationally through Sport England they help to deliver the government strategy for Sport locally. To find out more about classes, courses and activities in your area…Marlow RoadBisham VillageMarlowSL6 1RR
- Basingstoke RoadSpencers WoodREADINGBerkshireRG
- Wednesdays 7:15 pm -10:30pmFriendly, relaxed, duplicate bridge. Tuition available.Woodford Park Leisure CentreHaddon DriveWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 4LY
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.