Services in I am looking for information, advice and support (286)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSuicide Prevention - information page Cancer - Support Services and Advice Help with care costs and independent financial advice Deputy's Office (Reading Borough Council) View all related advice
- On 1 April 2018, NHS England launched the NHS Veterans’ Mental Health Complex Treatment Service, further expanding the range of dedicated care and treatment for those who have served their country.The new local community based service is for ex-forces personnel who have military attributable complex mental…
- Currently no meetingsWe aim to provide awareness of the Lupus condition and to fund raise to help with research into the disease. Various venues through Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Affiliated to - Lupus UK.
- We help individuals and families in Reading with free debt advice and debt counselling. We provide fast, easy and free confidential advice and support by quickly establishing what form of debt solution might be right for your needs and level of income. Debt impacts people…
- Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
- Practical and emotional support for older people and their families in changing circumstances. We support people with the following services: Advice and planning - including expats and caring at a distance Practial help and emotional support - moving, advocacy, continuing support, staying put Crisis support…
- We are working for an end to mental ill health and the inequalities that face people experiencing mental distress, living with learning disabilities or reduced mental capacity. We develop and run research and delivery programmes across the UK that have, for more than six decades,…
- We're available Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm including most bank holidays.Scope is a charity that exists to make this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. Until then, we’ll be here. We provide free, independent and impartial information and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their…PO Box 833Milton KeynesMK12 5NY
- For more information about this service please click on this link.
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Reading and Wokingham Stroke Recovery Service provides practical advice, emotional support and high-quality information following a stroke. Whether you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member, we will work with you to identify and address your physical needs through a personalised plan, and support…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.