Services in I am looking for information, advice and support (279)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBenefits for Carers (Carer's Allowance) Personal Independence Payment 'Planning our meals was key to saving' 10 health benefits of stopping smoking View all related advice
- Currently no meetingsWe aim to provide awareness of the Lupus condition and to fund raise to help with research into the disease. Various venues through Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Affiliated to - Lupus UK.
- We're available Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm including most bank holidays.Scope is a charity that exists to make this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. Until then, we’ll be here. We provide free, independent and impartial information and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their…PO Box 833Milton KeynesMK12 5NY
- For more information about this service please click on this link.
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Reading and Wokingham Stroke Recovery Service provides practical advice, emotional support and high-quality information following a stroke. Whether you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member, we will work with you to identify and address your physical needs through a personalised plan, and support…
- Our aim is to provide help and advice in a range of areas, including housing, benefits and form-filling. We have a "meeting lounge" for activities and we run English classes.6 Queen's WalkReadingRG1 7QF
- Monday to Thursday 9.00am-5.00pm, Friday 9.00am-3.00pm.Help and information and support for anyone with a colostomy and also for their family. Personal contact with experienced colostomates and home or hospital visits. Free information pack.100 Berkshire PlaceWinnershWokinghamRG41 5RD
- First and third Thursday of each month, from 10am to 12noonA support group for stroke survivors and their family/carers Meetings of the group are currently suspended due to the pandemic. We will update this listing when meetings are resumed. If you are a stroke survivor: You will have the chance to meet other stroke survivors…252 - 260Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- You could get Attendance Allowance to help with personal care because you’re physically or mentally disabled and you’re aged 65 or over. It’s paid at 2 different rates and how much you get depends on the level of care that you need because of your…
- To educate and raise awareness amongst the general public and health professionals about the implications of sickle cell disease and thalassaemia. To give help and support to families affected by sickle cell and thalassaemia and offer financial assistance when required. To raise funds for research.…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.