Services in Community Events (392)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Accessible holidays and days out Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- 9:30 and 11:15am every Sunday.St. Mary's AvenuePurley on ThamesREADINGBerkshireRG8 8BJ
- Members have 24/7 access to clubhouse and sailing water. Racing on Sundays and Wednesday evenings; club sailing (‘Pink Days’) 2nd Saturday; Pirates (kids) Thursday evenings; programme of courses.We provide a safe and friendly environment where people of all abilities and ages can enjoy sailing. Whether beginner, family sailor or avid racer we have regular activities, RYA approved courses and boats for hire that will meet your needs, all in a stunning setting…From the roundabout just north of Sonning bridgeSonning EyeRG4 6TT
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Sundays-10:30-Church, Service & Sunday School, Wed-7:45 (exc 1st Wed of month when it is at 1pm), Testimony MeetingChristian Bookshop and Church focused on spirituality and healing52-54Kings RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 3AA
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 2pmA family friendly cafe in West Reading with affordable food & drink and a free play area.YMCA Reading34 Parkside RoadReadingBerkshireRG30 2DD
- Basingstoke RoadSpencers WoodREADINGBerkshireRG
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
- Healthwise is a healthy lifestyle programme. It comprises of Physical Activity Referral Scheme and Phase IV Cardiac Rehab. Healthwise is designed to introduce individuals to the benefits of exercise and support those wishing to manage health conditions or reduce risk factors for chronic disease. Better’s firm…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.