Libaries are open throughout Reading, at www.reading.gov.uk/libraries You can borrow ebooks, eaudiobooks and emagazines at www.reading.gov.uk/elibrary Use Reading Libraries Online Learning to practise the Driving Theory and Citizenship tests. Follow the link for the full list of online learning services. You are welcome into any…
Services in Community Directory & Venues (423)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Reading21 Half Marathon Training Programme - 14 January-2 April 2023 Accessible holidays and days out Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom View all related advice
- Friday 28th February 2020 - 11.00 am- 12.00amFree taster event includes Coffee and Cake. Great opportunity to try something new and socialise. No preassure to exercise, just come and have a look and enjoy the cake. In Move it or Lose it class we focus on FABS - FLexibility, Aerobic (Low impact),…The HubWarbreck DriveReadingBerkshireRG31 6FE
- All Reading libraries are open as normal, see www.reading.gov.uk/libraries for opening and information. For the latest on rhymetimes, see www.reading.gov.uk/rhymetimes Services we provide: Books - Fiction and non-fiction books for both adults and children Books in Polish and Urdu Spoken word and music CDs & cassettes DVDs Large print…420Oxford RoadReadingRG30 1EE
- Weekly Mondays 11am and 3pmOur friendly, fun, and social singing group delivered over Zoom, meaning you can join from the comfort of your own home. Internet access is required to join.
- Abbot's WalkThe ForburyREADINGBerkshireRG1 3HW
- Sunday 10-30-6:30pmCarey StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 7JS
- Monday 6:30-8:30pm (Ladies) / Tuesday 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (Mixed)The UK’s largest social sports company. Recreational leagues for those who are looking to back into netball and intermediate leagues for more competitive players are both offered. You can gather a team and play or sign-up as an individual.41London RdReadingRG1 5BN
- Evenings and weekends.St John Ambulance is the nation’s leading first aid charity. If you want to help save lives in your community, we’d love you to join our team. Whatever you enjoy doing, and however much time you can commit, there’s a volunteer role for you.Church RoadWoodleyREADINGBerkshireRG5 4QN
Out & About @ Optalis - Evening and weekend activities for adults with learning and/or physical disabilitiesMonday - SundayOut & About @ Optalis provides evening and weekend opportunities for adults with a learning disability. We now also offer 1:1 outreach support during week days, and specialise in finding appropriate activities for those adults who may not want to attend day service activities. …Fernlea DriveWoosehillWokinghamBerksRG41 3DR
- Visit our website to find out what activities and events are happening at Brimpton Village Hall. All welcome!BrimptonREADINGBerkshireRG7 4TD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.