Services in Community Directory & Venues (429)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSupported learning, training and working Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Befriending Services - factsheet GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- Various timesAlpacas are fantastic therapy pets and our boys are the best of the bunch! They are super friendly and will hand feed. We are offering sessions both public and private to get to know these beautiful animals,with optional walking experiences for those who are able.…Little park farmBeech hill roadMortimerBerksRG7 2AR
- Monday evenings 7:30pm-9:30pm.Consort of recorders and contemporary instruments plus voices and percussion, covering music from early period to present day. The consort performs regularly in recitals.South Hill RoadEasthampsteadBracknellBerkshireRG12 7NS
- Tuesdays 20:00-21:30Aikido in Reading ...the way of the warrior ...the way of harmony Martial Arts in Reading - COME ALONG TO A FREE TASTER SESSION At White Oak Aikido Reading, we run classes in the martial art of Aikido on Tuesdays. We offer a rolling eight-week Aikido beginners'…74Highmoor RoadCavershamREADINGBerkshireRG4 7BG
- Fairview Youth & Community Centre is a newly built community centre that is closely linked with Civitas Academy – a local community school. It is a single storey; open plan building that is fully accessible. The Centre is primarily run as a venue for hire…90b Great Knolly's StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 7HL
- A community garden open to all and welcoming volunteers with or without gardening experience. Please click here to download a copy of the information flyer with details of the project.Wellers LaneWarfieldBracknellRG42 6BQ
- Monday to FridayFun, friendly and fullfilling activities for the over 50s to help you stay fit and healthy. All activities are offered on a pay as you go basis. Current activities include Tai Chi, badmington, historical walks, singing group, scenic and photographic walks and walking football.119 London StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 4QA
- Saturday 11am to 12:15 pmChair Yoga can be incredibly beneficial for everyone including seniors, office workers or those who sit long periods of time, anyone who would like to try yoga in gentle way and anyone with mobility issues. Breathing exercises (Pranayam) help us to deal with anxiety and…ReadingBerkshire
- Sunday 10.30am2 Church StreetREADINGBerkshireRG1 2SB
- Open to older adults of all ethnicities, the centre provides traditional Indian lunches 4 days a week and also runs seated yoga and exercise sessions 5 days a week. There are also additional activities, speakers and trips and the group.2Norris RoadReadingRG6 1NJ
- We provide entertainment and recreation for the serving wounded, injured or sick and for ex-service men and women with disabilities.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.