Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 View all related advice
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Sundays, 10.30 a.m., morning service0-5 Toddlers runs Tuesdays 10-11.30am term time On Sundays there is a creche for under 4's and Gracekidz for primary school aged children during the sermon. SYNC our youth club runs alternate Fridays from 7.30-9pm for young people aged 11-16. For the over 55's we…119 Peppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8TR
Camp Mohawk is primarily open in school holidays, but some family and respite sessions are provided at weekends and after school in term time.
Groups and schools are welcome to contact us to make term time bookings.
Please get in touch or see our online calendar for details.Camp Mohawk is a multi-functional day centre for children with special needs, set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside, just outside Wargrave, Berkshire. Throughout the year the centre provides a range of activities, facilities and natural space to encourage children with a variety of special…Highfield LaneCrazies HillWargrave
- "We’re a young people’s charity. We support young people who are going through hard times, including homelessness. We provide accommodation, personal development opportunities, and specialist support services to empower young people and prevent homelessness." Step by Step is a Hampshire charity which offers support in…Step By Step Partnership Ltd, 36Crimea RoadAldershotHampshireGU11 1UD
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Little Blue Book of Sunshine offers top tips to help young people cope with stress In these uncertain and challenging times, looking after our mental health has never been so important. Good mental health allows us to cope with life’s ups and downs, to feel…
- Musical theatre school offering singing, drama and jazz to children of 6yrs to 18yrs. Highly experienced teachers with west end credentials. No experience necessary.Victoria RoadMortimerBerkshireRG7 3RD
- Saturday 9.45 - 11am; 11.10am - 12.45pm; youth group Saturday 4.30 - 6pm; midweek meeting Wednesday 7.30-8.30pm.2 Tilehurst RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 7TN
- Archaeological field work is undertaken. Outings to archaeological sites arranged. A quarterly newsletter is produced and sent to all members.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.