Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1097)
Refine these results
Related AdviceDisability Benefits Carers grants, discounts and offers Help with travel and travel costs (plus accessible facilities) Drug and Alcohol Support View all related advice
- Unfortunately this centre is unavailable for hire. Strathy Close Day Centre is home to an Adult Learning Disability Service run by Reading Borough Council. The Service offers a programme of interactive, sensory and physical activities that help develop independence. The Centre provides a variety of…Strathy Close, Craig AvenueNorcotReadingRG30 2PP
- Members have 24/7 access to clubhouse and sailing water. Racing on Sundays and Wednesday evenings; club sailing (‘Pink Days’) 2nd Saturday; Pirates (kids) Thursday evenings; programme of courses.We provide a safe and friendly environment where people of all abilities and ages can enjoy sailing. Whether beginner, family sailor or avid racer we have regular activities, RYA approved courses and boats for hire that will meet your needs, all in a stunning setting…From the roundabout just north of Sonning bridgeSonning EyeRG4 6TT
- Currently no meetingsWe aim to provide awareness of the Lupus condition and to fund raise to help with research into the disease. Various venues through Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. Affiliated to - Lupus UK.
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- Providing personal care at home to adults - under and over 65.62Portman RoadReadingRG30 1EA
- Monday - Friday 9am until 5pmPatient Advice and Liaison Service provides: Help to resolve problems as quickly as possible. Information about treatments and / or services. Listens to your views and helps to improve services as a result. Can put you in touch with other agencies such as independent advocacy…Building 1 Room 1.1.13Honey End LaneTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EJ
- Compass Recovery College offer several creative outlets, but by far our most popular is our pottery course. Now run over 10 weeks our students get an opportunity to try lots of different techniques, making plates, cups, vases, decorative birds and much more. During these sessions…330Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingBerkshireRG2 8DH
- Supported living Specialisms/services Learning disabilities, Mental health conditions, Personal care, Physical disabilities, Sensory impairments, Caring for adults under 65 years41-43St Georges RoadReadingRG30 2RL
- We are a supported living provider specialising in supporting people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. We provide personal care to adults under 65.200Brook DriveGreen ParkReadingRG2 6UB
- Healthwise is a healthy lifestyle programme. It comprises of Physical Activity Referral Scheme and Phase IV Cardiac Rehab. Healthwise is designed to introduce individuals to the benefits of exercise and support those wishing to manage health conditions or reduce risk factors for chronic disease. Better’s firm…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.