Services in Community Directory & Venues (428)
Refine these results
Related AdviceSupported learning, training and working Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Befriending Services - factsheet GLL Sports Foundation Awards 2023 View all related advice
- IKEA Reading is a wonderful venue to bring people together, and we have a few inspiring spaces at IKEA Reading that might be suitable for communities groups, and charities that meet our community guidelines, to help come together for a meeting. We have two function…Pincents KilnCalcotReadingWest BerkshireRG31 7SD
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Sundays-10:30-Church, Service & Sunday School, Wed-7:45 (exc 1st Wed of month when it is at 1pm), Testimony MeetingChristian Bookshop and Church focused on spirituality and healing52-54Kings RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 3AA
- Get Berkshire Active is a charity with a social purpose to transform lives through Sport and Physical Activity. Funded nationally through Sport England they help to deliver the government strategy for Sport locally. To find out more about classes, courses and activities in your area…Marlow RoadBisham VillageMarlowSL6 1RR
- Basingstoke RoadSpencers WoodREADINGBerkshireRG
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
- A peer support group organising walks and talks for those in our local area affected by mental illness, along with their families, children, friends and dogs (on leads). They meet twice a month for around an hour’s walk followed by a cuppa, at two or three…
- Gym and sport activities for all.Scours LaneTilehurstReadingRG30 6AY
- Join our professional tutors for courses that seek to capture your interest, stimulate new thoughts and add to your knowledge in the expectation that this will provide lasting enjoyment, and all at a reasonable cost. Short courses and Saturday study days on cultural subjects from…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.