Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1148)
Refine these results
Related AdviceGetting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working Free health checks for over-14s with a learning disability View all related advice
- We help individuals and families in Reading with free debt advice and debt counselling. We provide fast, easy and free confidential advice and support by quickly establishing what form of debt solution might be right for your needs and level of income. Debt impacts people…
- Online resource providing Information for people looking for work plus access to Jobcentreplus vacancies
- Alternate SundaysReading Powerchair Football Use a wheelchair and love football??? This sport is for you…… We are a friendly local group who train every other week at Loddon Valley Leisure Centre at Lower Earley. Powerchair football is played in electric wheelchairs with special bumpers to hit…Rushey WayReadingBerkshireRG6 4GD
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Open all week.I'm a professional Organiser servicing Berkshire and Surrey I can help with anything from organising your wardrobe to decluttering your shed! No job is to small! My services include: HOUSE DECLUTTER Making the most of your space: Decluttering and organising ANY part of your home:…
- Monday - Friday 9am until 5pmPatient Advice and Liaison Service provides: Help to resolve problems as quickly as possible. Information about treatments and / or services. Listens to your views and helps to improve services as a result. Can put you in touch with other agencies such as independent advocacy…Building 1 Room 1.1.13Honey End LaneTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4EJ
- Provides training and employment opportunities for disabled peopleLE1 4BB
- Powered wheelchairs and scooters for severely disabled children and adults who cannot get them through statutory sources or afford to buy them19 Reading RoadPangbourneReadingRG8 7LR
- Website providing information for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers
- We supply hot meals to the elderly and vulnerable via a professional and innovative service solution that focuses on the well being of the customer whilst playing a vital role in the goal of keeping people in their home.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.