Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (50)
Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) Fuel Poverty - information page, advice and training Prostate Cancer - information page View all related advice
- Wednesdays from 8pm-10pmBrass band for established brass players; meets Wednesdays 8-10pm. All comers band for beginners of all ages meets Wednesdays in term time 6:30 - 7:45pmStation RoadPangbourneREADINGBerkshireRG8 7AN
- Every Saturday, Monday - Times depend on age and ability.Dance classes for children aged 3-18years in Street, Ballet, Tap, Singing & Drama Adult Classes in Street Dance & Tap Dance Starlet Rock Choir for Adults aged 16-100 years! Fun 'Glee' type singing group! Starlet Birthday Parties Starlet Holiday WorkshopsShinfield GrangeCutbush Lane EastShinfieldReadingRG2 9AF
- Source is Reading’s Young People’s Drug & Alcohol service. We work with young people under 18 years old or up to 25 if they have learning difficulties. Service offers: Confidential assessments of young person’s drug/alcohol use including NPS (formerly legal highs) Links to substitute prescribing…
- University Term Time: open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm. University Vacation Time: open from Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pmThe Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, owned by the University of Reading and an integral part of the Department of Classics, is recognised as the fourth largest collection of Greek ceramics in Britain. The collection primarily consists of material from the Greek and Greco-Roman civilisations…Department Of Classics, University Of Reading, WhiteknightsReadingBerkshireRG6 6AA
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- 7 days a week and out of hours serviceOffering face to face and online support. We offer one to one support to individuals wishing to quit smoking in Reading. Support include: Pregnancy support Carbon monoxide testing Quit Bella App 24/7 support Advice on NRT (patches gum etc..) and much more... Our specially trained advisors…Headley RoadReadingRG5 4JA
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Musical theatre school offering singing, drama and jazz to children of 6yrs to 18yrs. Highly experienced teachers with west end credentials. No experience necessary.Victoria RoadMortimerBerkshireRG7 3RD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.