Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 Fuel Poverty - information page, advice and training View all related advice
- Children's Action Teams (CATs) are local multi-professional teams providing help, guidance and support, working together with families and communities to create and achieve positive change for Reading's children and young people. We have three teams; North, South/East and West. They work closely with schools and…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- VariousThe Rock Academy Foundation offer instrumental lessons, band experience and music enrichment within schools. We are a charity who aim to empower kids to write, play and perform their own original music.ReadingBerkshire
- Anxious, Worried, Stressed? Get help 24/7 from crisis support volunteers. SHOUT is the UK's 24/7 text messaging service, free on major network providers. This is a helpline for anyone in crisis, anywhere anytime if you are struggling to cope.
- Tuesdays during term time: 7.30-9.30pmOrchestral instrument players (no auditions) are very welcome; our main aim is enjoyment in playing good music which is selected by the members themselves. We aim to present at least two concerts per year, Christmas and May or June. Affiliated to - Chiltern Edge Community…Reades LaneSonning CommonREADINGBerkshireRG4 9LN
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Emmer Green Youth & Community Centre is the home of Emmer Green Pre-School, as well as other community groups and organisations. It is a single storey building that is accessible and offers a main hall, breakout area, kitchen, and three meeting rooms. All can be…St Barnabus RoadCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 8LN
- Trampoline centre in the Reading area. See website to find out more about the different activities available.https://www.redkangaroo.co.uk/parks/reading/ Every day Kanga Tots - special toddler only bounce Monday Wednesday & Friday 10am - 12 noon: £8.95 per child; Saturday & Sunday 9am to 10am: sessions £7.95 per…8Bridgewater CloseReadingRG30 1JT
- Swimming from age 3+, life saving from age 10+. Classes for all abilities, beginners to advanced. All teachers are ASA qualified. We work towards the aims of the ASA national teaching plan. Also life saving, life support, bronze, sliver and gold medallion. Please contact provider…
- Wednesday PMYoung Mums To Be Training Programme; YMTB-Parents-to-be programme is a comprehensive, holistic course specifically designed for pregnant teenagers up to and including the age of 19 years. Young women are keen to attend YMTB as it provides accessible antenatal care. Contact Sue Blackwood Tel: 07921…252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Mon/Wed - 1930-2200Adults and children 9+. Equipment Available. Coaching. Beginners (next course starts 09/01/2017) and advanced fencers welcome. All weapons - foil, epee, sabre. Visit website for more details and to leave a messageHolme ParkSonning LaneSonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.