Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) NHS Immunisations and Screenings during Covid-19 Fuel Poverty - information page, advice and training View all related advice
- Young Carers’ Youth Clubs Clubs are available for the following age groups. Young Carers Groups Junior sessions for 5-9 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Inters sessions for 9-13 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Seniors group for 13-18…
- Tilehurst Youth & Community Centre is at the heart of Tilehurst Triangle which is the community hub of West Reading. It is located on the first floor of a two storey building just above the Co-op shops. There is also an accessible lift on the…23The TriangleReadingBerkshireRG30 4RN
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- The Children’s Single Point of Access is Reading’s new arrangement for you to raise concerns about a child (pre-birth to 18 years old - up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) this includes safeguarding and child protection. Having a Single Point…
- Please contact provider for details. Beavers: Toronto colony meets on Monday, Vancouver colony meets on Wednesday. Cubs: Panther pack meets on Wednesdays, Lion pack meets on Thursdays. Scouts: Founder troop meets on Wednesday, Knight troop meets on Monday. Explorer: Penguins For information on how to join…Scout AssociationKiln RoadEmmer GreenReadingBerkshireRG4 8UE
- Beavers (ages 6-8), Cubs (ages 8-10.5), Scouts (ages 10.5-14), Explorers (ages 14-18) on Mondays. Please contact provider for details. https://www.berkshirescouts.org.uk/contact-us/3rd Reading Scout HutEmmer GreenReadingBerkshireRG4 8PS
- Term Time.The Boys' Brigade is a uniformed youth organisation for boys aged 6 to 18. It provides, with the support of the local church, a programme of challenging and fun activities to help boys develop educationally, spiritually, physically, and socially. It is the oldest uniformed youth organisation…Wycliffe Baptist Church233 Kings RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 4LS
- A unique charity set up to help improve the lives of children with brain related conditions through research, education and directly supporting the children and their carers. Cerebra aims to help all children up to 16 years with neurodevelopment disorders and conditions, their parents, carers…The Macgregor Office SuiteJolly Tar LaneCarmarthenSA31 3LW
- Lines open 7 days a week 9am-10pmCry-Sis offers support for families with excessively crying, sleepless and demanding babies. Visit website for useful advice or contact helpline on number below.BM Cry-SisLondonWC1N 3XX
- Varies when there is a course - please call for detailsMindfulness for Health, Wellbeing and Pain Courses Mindfulness for Stress Courses Being well and happy, emotionally, mentally and physically, learning self regulation, calmness, clarity, being in the present moment, focused, self compassionate and cultivating awareness, and strategies and tools for stress. Working with children, young…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.