Services in Family Information Services (133)
Refine these results
Related AdviceParenting Things to do Childcare Children's Centres View all related advice
- HOPELineUK Mon to Fri 9am - 10pm; Weekends 2pm to 10pm; Bank Holiday 2pm to 10pmSupport for those dealing with suicide, depression or emotional distress – particularly teenagers and young adults. If you are a young person at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide, please contcact the help line.Lineva House,28-32 Milner StreetWarringtonCheshireWA5 1AD
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Thursdays after school.We provide classes for girls and boys aged 21/2 to 18 years in ballet, tap, acrobatics and jazz. Stage performances twice yearly. We also train pupils for Royal Academy of Dancing, ISTD & LAMDA exams for which we have a 100% success record. Dance classes…School RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 5AN
- Visit website for up to date information. Activities include - Academies, National League, Community programes, Healthy lifstyle and womens programmes; junior development; regional and local teams; NBL senior mens team; coaching for disabled and disaffected personnel; coaching in sports centres; lunchtime and after school clubs;…
- Mon/Wed - 1930-2200Adults and children 9+. Equipment Available. Coaching. Beginners (next course starts 09/01/2017) and advanced fencers welcome. All weapons - foil, epee, sabre. Visit website for more details and to leave a messageHolme ParkSonning LaneSonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- Sundays, 10.30 a.m., morning service0-5 Toddlers runs Tuesdays 10-11.30am term time On Sundays there is a creche for under 4's and Gracekidz for primary school aged children during the sermon. SYNC our youth club runs alternate Fridays from 7.30-9pm for young people aged 11-16. For the over 55's we…119 Peppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8TR
- Monday's (except Bank Holidays) 1pm - 3pmA drop-in session for young parents up to the age of 19 is running at Fairview Centre in Reading on Mondays from 1pm-3pm (excluding bank holidays). The sessions are free, and include toys, books and craft activities for the children, refreshments and of course, the chance to…90aGreat Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
- Relate offers counselling for children and young people, please call for further information.Relate281 Basingstoke RoadReadingBerkshireRG2 0JA
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.