Services in Sports Activities (22)
Refine these results
Related AdviceLeisure Activities ~ Things to Do
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Visit website for up to date information. Activities include - Academies, National League, Community programes, Healthy lifstyle and womens programmes; junior development; regional and local teams; NBL senior mens team; coaching for disabled and disaffected personnel; coaching in sports centres; lunchtime and after school clubs;…
- Mon/Wed - 1930-2200Adults and children 9+. Equipment Available. Coaching. Beginners (next course starts 09/01/2017) and advanced fencers welcome. All weapons - foil, epee, sabre. Visit website for more details and to leave a messageHolme ParkSonning LaneSonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- Fridays: Juniors 7.15pm-8.15pm; Seniors 8.15pm-9.15pm. Contact provider for details.Meadway Sports CentreConwy CloseTilehurstReadingRG30 4BZ
- Thursdays 4pm - 4.30pmVisit website for more details on when courses will commence. Swim School Swim sessions for children with SEND. Rivermead have a lesson on a Monday at 6-6:30pm and Wednesdays 5.45pm - 6.15pm Meadway have a session on a Thursday 4-4:30pm, which has a few spaces. The website…Meadway Sports CentreThe MeadwayTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG30 4BZ
- Swimming from age 3+, life saving from age 10+. Classes for all abilities, beginners to advanced. All teachers are ASA qualified. We work towards the aims of the ASA national teaching plan. Also life saving, life support, bronze, sliver and gold medallion. Please contact provider…
- Fridays Junior clubVisit website for up to date information. Caters for all ages. Please contact provider for details and opening times. Fridays are Junior nights.Caversham Lawn Tennis ClubQueensborough DriveCavershamReadingBerkshireRG4 7JA
- Local branch of Cycling UK. We organise rides and other cycling events, both on and off road to suit all abilities. Our rides start from several points around Reading and explore the countryside of Berkshire and the surrounding counties. Contact provider for details of next…Reading
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.