Services in I want to stay healthy and well (23)
Refine these results
Related AdviceHealth Checks - What you need to know Support to help vulnerable residents stay warm this winter Living well with Dementia Help with health costs View all related advice
- The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Adults Men: Tuesdays and Thurs 7pmOur aim is to promote rugby football as a medium to develop and foster society. We are working with the local schools to bring rugby to children. We also have a ladies rugby team as a key part of our club.AldermastonBerkshireRG7 4PR
- Visit website for up to date information. Activities include - Academies, National League, Community programes, Healthy lifstyle and womens programmes; junior development; regional and local teams; NBL senior mens team; coaching for disabled and disaffected personnel; coaching in sports centres; lunchtime and after school clubs;…
- Tuesday 18.45 - 21.00Weekly Tai Chi classes in Reading We offer Tai Chi and Qi Gong classes in Reading (Berkshire) on Tuesdays in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. They are a combination of gentle movement and mindful breathing making you feel aligned, relaxed and energised. The classes are…22-24Mount PleasantReadingBerkshireRG1 2TD
- The county association consisits of affiliated clubs and promotes county championships and competitions for their members. It promotes all aspects of the sport and organises courses for the teaching and practice of swimming and for coaches and officials. Swimming, water polo, diving and synchronised swimming.…READINGBerkshireRG
- Mon/Wed - 1930-2200Adults and children 9+. Equipment Available. Coaching. Beginners (next course starts 09/01/2017) and advanced fencers welcome. All weapons - foil, epee, sabre. Visit website for more details and to leave a messageHolme ParkSonning LaneSonning on ThamesBerkshireRG4 6SU
- Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm (Sessions)No5 is Reading's young person's counselling and mental health support service for anyone between the ages of 11-25. They have been delivering free, professional, confidential counselling, outreach and mental health support to young people who live, work or study in the ‘RG’ postcode area since…101Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UD
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.