The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
Services in Community Directory & Venues (36)
Refine these results
Related AdviceAccessible holidays and days out Supported learning, training and working Befriending Services - factsheet Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates May-June 2023 View all related advice
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Wednesdays from 8pm-10pmBrass band for established brass players; meets Wednesdays 8-10pm. All comers band for beginners of all ages meets Wednesdays in term time 6:30 - 7:45pmStation RoadPangbourneREADINGBerkshireRG8 7AN
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Tuesdays during term time: 7.30-9.30pmOrchestral instrument players (no auditions) are very welcome; our main aim is enjoyment in playing good music which is selected by the members themselves. We aim to present at least two concerts per year, Christmas and May or June. Affiliated to - Chiltern Edge Community…Reades LaneSonning CommonREADINGBerkshireRG4 9LN
- Saturday 9.45 - 11am; 11.10am - 12.45pm; youth group Saturday 4.30 - 6pm; midweek meeting Wednesday 7.30-8.30pm.2 Tilehurst RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 7TN
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
- Thursdays after school.We provide classes for girls and boys aged 21/2 to 18 years in ballet, tap, acrobatics and jazz. Stage performances twice yearly. We also train pupils for Royal Academy of Dancing, ISTD & LAMDA exams for which we have a 100% success record. Dance classes…School RoadTilehurstReadingRG31 5AN
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.