The Berkshire Keep Fit Association provides exercise, movement and dance classes for active adults aged 16+. In addition, classes for the less abled are available as seated movement classes. Teacher training courses are also available.
Refine these results
Related AdviceReading Services Guide, Family Information Service & SEND Local Offer Fliers, Poster & Presentation Events Things to do Parenting View all related advice
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- HOPELineUK Mon to Fri 9am - 10pm; Weekends 2pm to 10pm; Bank Holiday 2pm to 10pmSupport for those dealing with suicide, depression or emotional distress – particularly teenagers and young adults. If you are a young person at risk of suicide or are worried about a young person at risk of suicide, please contcact the help line.Lineva House,28-32 Milner StreetWarringtonCheshireWA5 1AD
- Nightly at clubhouse in summer. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun (9.30am) in winter.Situated on the Thames in Caversham, Reading Canoe Club is a great facility for kayaking. Courtesy of lottery funding, we have a substantial club house, a fleet of boats for flat water and slalom and a great team to help you get the most from…Reading Canoe ClubThe WarrenCavershamReadingRG4 7TH
- Wednesdays from 8pm-10pmBrass band for established brass players; meets Wednesdays 8-10pm. All comers band for beginners of all ages meets Wednesdays in term time 6:30 - 7:45pmStation RoadPangbourneREADINGBerkshireRG8 7AN
- The dance school's aim is to provide a happy environment where children can enjoy individual tuition in small, friendly classes. The teachers are all highly qualified and very experienced and work to give pupils confidence, musicality and poise in a supple body. There are oppportunities…
- Class days: Tues and Thurs evenings. Saturday mornings Office hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 4pmWe have been teaching martial arts to children and families in the area for over 20 years. Our speciality is working with young kids, improving their confidence and self-esteem, and teaching them life skills. Most importantly, we do it in a safe fun filled atmosphere…Dee RoadRG30 4BE
- Tuesdays during term time: 7.30-9.30pmOrchestral instrument players (no auditions) are very welcome; our main aim is enjoyment in playing good music which is selected by the members themselves. We aim to present at least two concerts per year, Christmas and May or June. Affiliated to - Chiltern Edge Community…Reades LaneSonning CommonREADINGBerkshireRG4 9LN
- Saturday 9.45 - 11am; 11.10am - 12.45pm; youth group Saturday 4.30 - 6pm; midweek meeting Wednesday 7.30-8.30pm.2 Tilehurst RoadREADINGBerkshireRG1 7TN
- Running or walking through wooded and/or urban areas finding a route between electronic controls. Beginners of all ages. Coaching and equipment hire is available. Events regularly within Berkshire.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.