Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1123)
Refine these results
Related AdviceHelp with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) Fuel Poverty - information page, advice and training Prostate Cancer - information page View all related advice
- Mon 4-9PM, Tues 5-9PM, Wed 5-9PM, Thurs 5-9PM, Friday 4-7PM, Sat 09:30-11:30AM Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Self defence and fitness training for all the family. Nationally acclaimed award winning martial arts classes from absolute beginner to international elite. Fully qualified/insured instructors offering uncompromising quality since 1967. Venues: Rivermead Leisure Centre, Leisure Complex, Reading, RG1 8EQRichfield AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- During school day, term time only Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- Open Monday to Thursday 9am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Alana House Reading opened in April 2010, adopting the recommendations from the Corston Report, which identified nine pathways of support and the trauma-informed approach needed to support women. Initially established to support women who had committed offences but were often victims of trauma themselves, Alana…2 Southern CourtSouth StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4QS
- Open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 10am - 4.30pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)The Maples offers a fully supported day service for anyone who lives in Reading/great Reading area who requires support to take part in social and leisure activities. Our aim is to provide a high quality community based service to meet individual needs of older people…30Whitley RiseReadingBerksRG2 0NS
- Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Information on grants available help make your home more energy efficient and keep warm during the winter months.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pmReliMobility are a leading provider of Mobility Aids, Daily Living Aids and Disability Equipment which has been designed to help you maintain your independence both in and out of your at home. We are members of the British Healthcare Trades Association.Suite 2The CausewayGreat HorkesleyColchesterEssexCO6 4EJ
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday. Our Alarm Response Centre are available 24/7.Telecare Choice is the leading provider of telecare services in the UK. It has been consistently proven that Telecare has a great impact on the lives of the elderly, people with disabilities and people with long term medical conditions. We believe that Telecare should be affordable and…
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.