Services in Community Events (406)
Refine these results
Related AdviceNeighbourhood services for older people Befriending Services - factsheet Community Activities and Support Services - Factsheet Accessible holidays and days out View all related advice
- Mon 4-9PM, Tues 5-9PM, Wed 5-9PM, Thurs 5-9PM, Friday 4-7PM, Sat 09:30-11:30AM Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Self defence and fitness training for all the family. Nationally acclaimed award winning martial arts classes from absolute beginner to international elite. Fully qualified/insured instructors offering uncompromising quality since 1967. Venues: Rivermead Leisure Centre, Leisure Complex, Reading, RG1 8EQRichfield AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- Open Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 4:15pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Come and see this refurbished Day Service for Older People. The Maples is now located at Rivermead, Richfield Avenue. The Day Service is a lovely fresh new environment with plenty of activities and opportunities on offer for Older People and for our Partners across the Voluntary…
- Barton Rovers Football Club aims to provide football coaching, training and competitive youth football for boys and girls within the Reading, Berkshire area. We also run adult men and ladies football teams. Teams From Under 7s to Adults Development Centre for 4-6 year Olds F.A.…Little Heath RoadTilehurstReadingBerkshireRG31 5TQ
- Saturday 10am-1pm, Thursdays 10.30am to 12 noonA Reading GrowAllot project from Food 4 Families, in partnership with the Big Lottery.Local families have transformed a piece of derelict land at Florian Gardens, Southcote into a thriving allotment growing fresh, healthy fruit and vegetables.One in four residents here live in flats with no…Florian GardensSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3QG
- Our aim is to assist elderly residents in the area to maintain their independence and quality of life. The Twyford Centre is open five days a week and services include: full day care facilities with home-cooked midday meals and entertainment, art and craft clubs, quizzes,…The Twyford CentrePolehampton CloseTwyfordRG10 9RP
- Monday to Friday - Mass daily at 9:30am and Saturday 10am64 Liebenrood RoadREADINGBerkshireRG30 2EB
- Last Monday each monthThe oldest and largest charity dedicated solely to the welfare of cats. Telephone: 03453 714 212 - lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, and Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm only.PO Box 4054BracknellBerkshireRG42 9DERG42 9DE
- First Thursdays each month - 7:30 pmThis club is for machine knitters of varied experience. Speakers visit the club several times during the year and help from members is always available if required.Woodford PavilionWoodford ParkHaddon DriveWoodleyREADINGRG5 4LY
- If you are interested in joining the swimming club, aquafun, fun or beginner classes. Please contact group directly for more details.
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.