Services in Social clubs and associations (109)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates September/October 2023 Older People's Day 2023 - Ageing Well Together
- Open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 10am - 4.30pm Rated 4 out of 5 (1 rating)The Maples offers a fully supported day service for anyone who lives in Reading/great Reading area who requires support to take part in social and leisure activities. Our aim is to provide a high quality community based service to meet individual needs of older people…30Whitley RiseReadingBerksRG2 0NS
- Our aim is to assist elderly residents in the area to maintain their independence and quality of life. The Twyford Centre is open five days a week and services include: full day care facilities with home-cooked midday meals and entertainment, art and craft clubs, quizzes,…The Twyford CentrePolehampton CloseTwyfordRG10 9RP
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
- The Oddfellows is a not-for-profit Friendly Society that’s been around for over 200 years. Our aim is to bring people together through social events, as well as support our members through a range of benefits and services. Even if you are not a member we…118bOxford RoadReadingBerkshireRG1 7NQ
- Feeling helpless in the face of a global refugee crisis? This is a great opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. As a Volunteer Host Support Worker, you will help Sanctuary Hosting to assess and monitor potential hosts, making sure that we are providing…
- Thursdays Fortnightly 10.30 am - 3 pmMeetings every other Thursdays in the Church Hall, including lunch and other activities (theatre, sea side trips etc…)Sacred Heart (Reading Polish Church) HallWatlington StreetReadingRG1 4EH
- Every last Sunday of the monthWe want to create a safe and friendly environment to share experiences and ideas on issues pertaining to women in our society. The activities of the group are targeted at women and girls aged 16 years and above from the Reading community, to meet socially,…
- Our aim is to provide help and advice in a range of areas, including housing, benefits and form-filling. We have a "meeting lounge" for activities and we run English classes.6 Queen's WalkReadingRG1 7QF
- We are part of the National Organisation of Women’s Institutes. We meet in Church House Caversham Reading RG4 8AX on the third Thursday of the month at 7.30pm (except in August). We welcome new members to our meetings and aim to support, enjoy and gain…
- 4th Thursday of each monthA wide range of people who have worked/work in the NHS come along to meet up with one another. Our group meets at 10am for coffee and a chat with members. At 10.30 the group are informed of any notices after which a speaker gives…14Elm RoadReadingBerkshireRG6 5TS
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.