Services in Social clubs and associations (109)
Refine these results
Related AdviceBefriending Services - factsheet Grassroots Community Meetings - Zoom Community Wellbeing Newsletter - Latest Updates September/October 2023 Older People's Day 2023 - Ageing Well Together
- University Term Time: open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm. University Vacation Time: open from Tuesday to Thursday from 9am to 4.30pmThe Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, owned by the University of Reading and an integral part of the Department of Classics, is recognised as the fourth largest collection of Greek ceramics in Britain. The collection primarily consists of material from the Greek and Greco-Roman civilisations…Department Of Classics, University Of Reading, WhiteknightsReadingBerkshireRG6 6AA
- Emmer Green is the most northerly suburb of Reading, Berkshire. The Association was formed in May 1984 to serve the best interests of local people. The geographical area has, since 1997, been defined by the postcode and extends from Surley Row to the Oxfordshire boundary…
- Thursdays 5.45-7.15pm.We aim to encourage the mental, physical and spiritual development of girls under the policy, organisation and rules of the Guide Association through a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. Brownies 7-10 years. Please contact https://www.girlguidingroyalberkshire.org.uk/home/ to register your child before attending the sessions.Palmer Park AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG6 1DN
- Five A Day Market Garden is a not-for-profit community-supported project which aims to engage the community by: Producing and selling naturally-grown fruit and vegetables; Running a variety of educational courses, one-off workshops and ongoing projects throughout the year, in subjects including fruit, vegetable and floral…The StreetEnglefieldReadingRG7 5EL
- Meetings are taking place on Thursday 2nd March, Thursday 25th May, Thursday 20th July, Thursday 14th September and Thursday 9th November.The Safer Neighbourhood Forum (SNF) is made up of volunteers (local residents) that work with Reading Borough Council, Thames Valley Police and other organisations on issues raised by the community. Residents and workers from the Coley Ward (formerly Minster) are more than welcome to come along and join…140Wensley RoadColey ParkReadingBerkshireRG1 6DW
- Monthly committee meeting plus AGMWe aim to see that developments in Caversham are for the benefit of the whole area.
- Lunch fornightly on TuesdaysTea & coffee and chats with talks, every Tuesday from 10.30 am. 2 course dinner at lunch time held fornightly on Tuesdays. Please call for more information.Dawlish RoadWhitleyRG7 3BL
- Bingo, tea & coffee and outings a number of times a year408Northumberland AvenueWhitleyReadingRG2 8NR
- Every Tuesday 1pm-3pmThe social club is for older people who are looking to get out and meet new people. It is run by local volunteers and supported by Reading Borough Council. Every Tuesday, 1.00 pm to 3.00pm. £2 a session includes tea, coffee and light refreshmentsCoronation SquareSouthcoteReadingBerkshireRG30 3QP
- Meetings are not open to the publicThe Barbados and Friends Association (Reading) also known as BAFA, is a local charity run by a committee of dedicated volunteers of Barbadian descent and friends. Our aim is to unite Barbadians and people of the community in friendship.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.