Services in South Cluster (17)
Refine these results
Related AdviceRegistering At Your Local Children's Centre Children's Action Teams (CATs) Brighter Futures for Children South Reading Cluster Children Centres View all related advice
- Children's Action Teams (CATs) are local multi-professional teams providing help, guidance and support, working together with families and communities to create and achieve positive change for Reading's children and young people. We have three teams; North, South/East and West. They work closely with schools and…Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- The Breastfeeding Network (BfN) is commissioned to provide Breastfeeding support services to families. They provide intensive one to one support with feeding over phone and text for babies up to 8 weeks old and then ongoing face to face breastfeeding support at local drop ins…
- The Centre is a place where women who have experienced FGM can access support and where necessary, onward referral to services. There will be support from local communities, local experts on the subject of FGM as well as Specialist Obs/Gynae Registrar providing clinical advice and…
- September to December 2023To find out more about all the activites taking place for this term visit Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) - Reading Children's Centres or see attached cluster programme activities for East Cluster South Cluster West Central Cluster West Cluster
- Monday 1pm-2pmVirtual Sessions Introducation to Family Foods Toileting Sleep To find out more please contact Reading Children's Centres, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have a baby 0-6 months. Join us for a pre-booked session in one of our children's centres, with an experienced baby development worker where we will explore your baby's development, using activities to stimulate their needs. Mondays 10am-11am ~ Battle Library Tuesdays 10am-11.30am…
- Monday 10am-11.30amThis session will keep your little ones busy with activities planned around areas of development for your child. It offers a supportive session for all families in the local area.252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Tuesday 1pm-2pmThis sessions is for children aged 1-3 years to develop their physical skills, with lots of opportunity to jump, climb and be active with friends, as well as song time Places need to be booked252Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Wednesday 1pm-2pm except first Wednesday of the monthCome along to our messy play sessions, so your child (under 18 months) has the opportunity to explore different textures and materials in a safe and friendly environment. Wednesday 1pm-2pm Whitley Children's Centre To find out more and to book a place email: email@example.comNorthumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Who doesn't love a sing song? Come and enjoy nursery rhymes and songs in a friendly group. It's a fun way to encourage speech and language skills.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.