Chimney Court is an extra care sheltered scheme based in Tilehurst, Reading. It offers a selection of self-contained one and two bedroom flats designed to help residents retain as much independence and control of their lives as possible. Residents can continue to enjoy their social…Chimney CourtShilling CloseTilehurstReadingRG30 4EN
Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1129)
Refine these results
Related AdviceFree health checks for over-14s with a learning disability Help with bills and paperwork Stop Germs Spreading (NHS) Fuel Poverty - information page, advice and training View all related advice
- Monday to Firday : 9am - 5pmCarelink 24 provides personal alarms for older people and those in need of extra support at home. Our alarms can be delivered the next working day. For many people, remaining in their own homes is essential to their quality of life. We are a national provider of…
- 1 Uppingham Gardens provides support for seven people who have learning disabilities and other associated needs.We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support.All staff receive training tailored to the needs and preferred communication methods of the…RG4 6SP
- Monday till Friday01635 869730 | 07906 956035 | Email:email@example.com Top UK McKenzie Friend for family court hearings at Reading family court. 150 5 star reviews McKenzie friends support litigants in person in presenting their own case at court hearings, when they cannot afford legal representation. McKenzie friends either accompany the person to…flat 2,16 high streetThatchamBerkshireRG19 3JD
- 7 day serviceWe offer home visit rehabilitation service through our highly skilled team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Speech Therapists. Our company, Therapies on Thames, was founded in 2012 in Berkshire to help people improve their quality of life by providing personalised home rehabilitation services. Experience shows that you are…50 Battle SquareReadingRG30 1AL
- 24 HoursRBC: Home Care and Support Framework (HCSF) Provider: Gold Standard SylvianCare is a registered, private and family-owned home care provider based in Reading, Berkshire that offers Domiciliary and Live-in Care Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We currently cover areas such as Reading,…1ST FLOORBUILDING L14ACACIA ROADLONDON ROAD CAMPUSRG1 5AQ
- Mon - SunWe offer a person centered approach when it comes to home help where the person we support always comes first. Covering Reading , Winnersh , Wokingham, Wargrave OUR SERVICES - One to one support - Shopping - Outings - Doctors Appointments - Companionship/ befriending - Helping with…1 Bob Green CourtREADINGBerkshireRG2 8UE
- You can contact Cgl Reading on Tel: 01189 557333 Current opening times are: Monday 9.30am-7pm Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm Wednesday 1pm - 5pm Thursday 9.30am - 7pm Friday 9.30am - 5pm First port of call for all drug and alcohol advice, referral and assessment in…127Oxford RoadReadingRG1 7UU
- 1st Friday of each monthThe Listening Place is based at Tilehurst Methodist Church. It is held every 1st Friday of the month, 1:30-pm to 3:00pm, providing bereavement support. Please join us for coffee, tea, a friendly atmosphere and a listening ear. We also offer two to one support (safeguarding) if you…26 School RoadTilehurstREADINGBerkshireRG31 5AN
- For details of Registered Tree Consultants (for advice on issues such as the health and/or safety of a tree) and Approved Tree Contractors (for services such as pruning or removing trees).
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.