Services in Adults & Carers Support Services (1152)
Refine these results
Related AdvicePalliative Care and Care Homes Making a Will Lasting Power of Attorney Attendance Allowance for people over 65 View all related advice
- Mon 4-9PM, Tues 5-9PM, Wed 5-9PM, Thurs 5-9PM, Friday 4-7PM, Sat 09:30-11:30AM Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Self defence and fitness training for all the family. Nationally acclaimed award winning martial arts classes from absolute beginner to international elite. Fully qualified/insured instructors offering uncompromising quality since 1967. Venues: Rivermead Leisure Centre, Leisure Complex, Reading, RG1 8EQRichfield AvenueREADINGBerkshireRG1 8EQ
- Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)We are looking to recruit many more volunteers to help the children in Reading who are struggling to read! To find out more about volunteering visit www.abctoread.org.uk/volunteers ABC to read (Assisting Berkshire Children) is a local charity that recruits, trains and supports community volunteers to mentor…St. Marks Church HallCranbury RoadReadingRG30 2TA
- Open Monday to Thursday 9am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Alana House is an award winning innovative women's community project run by Parents and Children Together (PACT) charity that uses a holistic approach to support vulnerable women with complex needs, including ex offenders and those at risk of offending. Alana House won the Howard league for…2 Southern CourtSouth StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4QS
- Open Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 4:15pm Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Come and see this refurbished Day Service for Older People. The Maples is now located at Rivermead, Richfield Avenue. The Day Service is a lovely fresh new environment with plenty of activities and opportunities on offer for Older People and for our Partners across the Voluntary…
- Rated 5 out of 5 (1 rating)Information on grants available help make your home more energy efficient and keep warm during the winter months.Reading Borough Council, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Forestcare control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Appointments can be booked Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 + Saturday 9.00 to 13.00.Lifeline Alarms Forestcare is Bracknell Forest Council’s emergency response telecare service. We install and monitor a range of telecare and assistive technology services in people's homes. All demonstrations & installations are free. All you pay is a rental fee for the lifeline alarm unit and…Unit BMallard HouseCookham RdBracknellBerksRG12 1RB
- Directory of local businesses recommended by customers including garden landscaping, maintenance and lawn services.
- 26 St Barnabas Road provides support for six men who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs and other associated needs. We provide person centred support based on the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support. All staff receive training tailored to the…Emmer GreenReadingRG4 8RA
- We provide Day Services, Community Support and Domiciliary Care to children, adults and adolescents whose behaviour challenges existing service provision. We also provide Residential Respite Care in our care home for 3 adults with learning disability, and we develop Supported Living Schemes. Every type of…77Russell StreetReadingRG1 7XG
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday. Our Alarm Response Centre are available 24/7.Telecare Choice is the leading provider of telecare services in the UK. It has been consistently proven that Telecare has a great impact on the lives of the elderly, people with disabilities and people with long term medical conditions. We believe that Telecare should be affordable and…11Bowthorpe Employment AreaNorwichNR5 9JF
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.