Refine these results
Related AdviceEvents Getting a break from caring Suicide Prevention - information page Supported learning, training and working View all related advice
- Adventure, inspiration and learning - Path Hill Outdoors Path Hill Outdoors offers exciting, innovative experiences for young people; focusing on learning in the outdoors We work with young people who find mainstream education challenging and need a different approach to re-engage in learning. We also…Path Hill FarmGoring HeathReadingBerkshireRG8 7RE
- Community Alcohol Partnerships (CAP) bring together local retailers & licensees, trading standards, police, health services, education providers and other local stakeholders to tackle the problem of underage drinking. Reading CAP helps develop a culture where both adults and young people drink responsibly; ensuring both understand safe consumption limits…Level 1, Civic OfficesBridge StreetReadingRG1 2LU
- Due to the national lockdown, classes will be taking place online until further notice. Zoom classes are available Monday-Friday 4-5.30pm and Saturdays 9am-2pm. Kumon is a unique method of study which aims to give each and every child skills that last a lifetime. Focusing on…South Reading Community Hub, 252-260Northumberland AvenueReadingRG2 7QA
- Helpline Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4pmYoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional well being and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences we campaign, research and influence policy and practice. We also provide expert knowledge to professionals, parents and young people through…Suite 11, Crosby RowBaden PlaceLondonSE1 1YW
- Mornings: Monday to Friday 10am to 1pm; Afternoons: Monday 4pm-6pm & Wednesday 5pm-7pm10am to 1pm & 5pm to 7pmGingerbread is a charity working with single parent families. Supporting, advising and campaigning with single mums and dads to help them meet their family’s needs. Includes a separate section for single dads. Help sheets available on relationships, starting work, help with benfits, money advice........ "Check if…
- Opening Times: Monday to Friday 10am to 5.30pmContact organisation directly for more details on when groups are running. If you are affected by LGBT issues the charity offers a variety of support services ranging from one-to-one sessions to secure messaging, telephone helpline and drop-in sessions, peer support and social groups. Includes young…15Castle StreetReadingRG1 7SB
- Children Heard and Seen is a charity providing services for children and young people who have a parent in prison. We provide a weekly support group with activities and 1:1 mentoring. We look forward to welcoming you to our group.Hill End CampEynsham RoadFarmoorOxfordOxfordshireOX2 9NJ
- Website helping you find volunteering opportunities.
- Sundays, 10.30 a.m., morning service0-5 Toddlers runs Tuesdays 10-11.30am term time On Sundays there is a creche for under 4's and Gracekidz for primary school aged children during the sermon. SYNC our youth club runs alternate Fridays from 7.30-9pm for young people aged 11-16. For the over 55's we…119 Peppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8TR
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.