The squadron can be contacted by calling 0118 9582867 during parade nights. Visit website for more information, you can also leave a message.Block 5Brock BarracksReadingBerkshireRG30 1HW
Refine these results
Related AdviceLasting Power of Attorney Choosing a care home Your care after discharge from hospital What are supported living services? View all related advice
- Telephone enquiries welcome Mon-Fri 9am - 5pmAt Thrive, we are passionate about the health benefits that gardening, horticulture and spending time in nature can bring. We are a leading UK charity with over 40 years’ experience of an approach called social and therapeutic horticulture (STH). We want to help people with…The Geoffrey Udall CentreBeech Hill RoadBeech HillReadingBerkshireRG7 2AT
- Mon, Wed, Fri 8.30 am to 5 pm / Tues, Thurs 8.30 to 7 pmHearing Service Provides hearing assessment and rehabilitation of hearing loss including counselling, fitting and programming of hearing aids and advice on their use and management. Hearing Therapy and Tinnitus Provides extra support with hearing loss or help with managing bothersome tinnitus, hyperacusis or have…London RoadReadingRG1 5AN
- The Service is open Monday to Thursday from 08.30hrs to 17.00hrs except for Bank HolidaysThe Diabetes and Endocrinology Centre is an outpatient department for adults only and provides clinics for management of Diabetes and Endocrine disorders. There is a specialist weight management team based at the Centre with a Specialist Obesity consultant and Endocrinologist. Patients are seen by appointment…The Centre For Diabetes & Endocrinology, 71London RoadReadingRG1 5BS
- Carisbrooke is registered for five adults with severe learning disabilities and associated complex needs. It is ideally situated near local shops and just five minutes away from Caversham village and Reading town centre. The home has five fully en-suite bedrooms, (three on the ground floor and three…341Peppard RoadEmmer GreenReadingRG4 8XG
- Children Today raises funds to provide special equipment for children and young people with disabilities throughout the UK. Their aim is to ensure that every disabled child and young person fulfils their potential and leads an active childhood. Funds donated by their supporters enables them…17BTelford CourtChestergates Business ParkChesterCH1 6LT
- Day Services are now open - also available daily online service and timetable Parity for Disability is an established, award-winning local charity providing specialist services for children, young people and adults with multiple disabilities. Easter & Summer Activity Scheme - For ages 12+ based in…94 Whetstone RoadCove, FarnboroughGU14 9SX
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30pmReading Humanists is a friendly social (occasionally campaigning) group for non-religious people in the Reading area. We welcome all who share our view that: the world is a natural place; this life is the only one we have; morality and ethics are based on our common…
- Office Mon-Fr 9-5 Helpline Mon-Fri 9.30am-9.30pmRetina UK is the national charity for families living with inherited retinal dystrophies. We fund research and provide information and support to those affected by inherited sight loss and the professionals who support them. We support anyone with the following visual impairments: Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP),…
- Worried about self-harm? Calm Harm is a free app that helps you manage or resist the urge to self-harm.
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.